• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Spore Screenshots Emerge

shadowking

the King of Shadows
woah, they look.... i think 'interesting' is the right word. I am a big fan of the sims and hope that this will not disappoint.

Dark Drakan

Admin
shadowking;50488 said:
woah, they look.... i think 'interesting' is the right word. I am a big fan of the sims and hope that this will not disappoint.

From what ive researched and looked into this game will be much more unique and interesting than 'The Sims'.

shadowking

the King of Shadows
are you not a fan of the sims, and by unique and interesting, how do you mean?

what i know about the game is that the player can create their creature-type things from scratch, as in from like, a tiny creature, and watch it grow and evolve. which i will agree in that it sounds much more unique that the sims.

Dark Drakan

Admin
shadowking;50553 said:
are you not a fan of the sims, and by unique and interesting, how do you mean?

what i know about the game is that the player can create their creature-type things from scratch, as in from like, a tiny creature, and watch it grow and evolve. which i will agree in that it sounds much more unique that the sims.

I was a fan of the Sims at first but after the millionth expansion i got very bored of it long ago. You more or less guessed what i meant by my unique and interesting comment. It gives you so much more customisation and freedom to create than the sims and so much more to do.

Top Bottom