• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Splinter Cell with Ironside back!?

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
splinter-cell-chaos-theory.jpg

So yeah Splinter Cell is getting another game!

F0349AD8A6F9C262BC453E36335DAD55739535D2

http://press-start.com.au/news/pcma...ly-development-ironside-returning-sam-fisher/

I'm excited but skeptical since it's Ubisoft and I haven't given them my money since Blood Dragon.

Wait what? Michael Ironside returning?
**** YES **** YES YES YES **** YES **** **** YES ****!!!!

Blacklist's voice actor on top of that pile of streamlined garbage known as Conviction was so insulting to this great franchise.
But bringing back Ironside is a step in the right direction cause Ironside's kick ass voice is immune to criticism!

As for the next Splinter Cell's gameplay I'm both excited and still skeptical of how it'll be handled, I would love to see Splinter Cell follow in MGS5s direction and become an awesome open world tactical stealth game cause I really dig MGS5's gameplay, but then again this is Ubisoft making the game so even if they go open world I guarantee that they'll copy & paste the god awful Assassins Creed & Far Cry climb & activate tower after tower after tower gameplay in the game cause Ubisoft can't make a good open world game to save their lives.

But still I'm glad Ironside is back and I really hope this new Splinter Cell is good cause I've played so much MGS5 and I want a new high quality tactical stealth game.

What do you guys think? You excited for the new Splinter Cell? You happy that Ironside is back? How do you think the next entry should be handled?​

Dark Drakan

Admin
Liked Splinter Cell though haven't played one for a while, be interested where they could take the series with the new tech on offer now.

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
God, I really hope these pan out to be true. I've been pushing for a new Splinter Cell game for long now, and I was hoping they would retire Sam completely and have someone else take the role, what with Ironside off the game, but nah - this is even better.

Top Bottom