• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Can i have a death note sig please

A dark sig with Teru mikami, Light and L please, also can i have the death note in it aswel(please can i have the anime charecters not live action movie)
No writing on it please and when you tag it can it be faint please, sorry but i dont like it when the writing sticks out like a sore thumb lol
Rep+ to the person who does it =]

Sparda™

Vauxchen;95492 said:
Can i have a death note sig please

A dark sig with Teru mikami, Light and L please, also can i have the death note in it aswel(please can i have the anime charecters not live action movie)
No writing on it please and when you tag it can it be faint please, sorry but i dont like it when the writing sticks out like a sore thumb lol
Rep+ to the person who does it =]

Here's your signature. You could have PM-ed me with the request. Anyway, here It is. Hope you enjoy.^_^

vauxchendasignp8.png

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
im having trouble uploading it, so if someone could please upload it for me then send me the link so i can put it in my sig, rep+ top that person =]

Keaton

Premium
vauxchendasignp8.png

Code:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a395/angelic_griever/vauxchendasignp8.png

Here you go Vauxchen...good work Dante...as always ^___^

EDIT: for some reason the only way I could post the whole addy was to put it in as code...o_O

All set though ^__^

EDIT...again: 600th Post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom