• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New PM!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
We have a new Prime Minister!!

David Cameron is the new PM!

Gordon Brown has stepped down as Labour leader.

It's still unsure as to what kind of party will be formed, a minority or coalition government.

Discuss the politics in here if you wish, I just thought that I'd let you guys know.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^Same here :D
I'm watching it now.

Poor Gordie, i think the Lib Dems and Tories planned to get him out.
Yes people, i think there is something behind it.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
o_O ^ Agreed o_O

I actually feel sorry for Gordon!

I ran downstairs to tell my boyfriend and he didn't feel it was important enough to stop playing Call of Duty - pah!

:(

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^I must admuit, i feel sorry for Gordon too.

Call of Duty, that reminds me...
Now that Cameron is in charge, what does everyone think the chance will be of bringing the troops home?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I doubt he will because of the US. The Us are there, which means we're there. That's basically how it works. Unless WW3 is going to break out. In 2012 maybe? Around December? 21st? :p

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Apparently a coalition won't mean it's as bad as it could be - the Lib Dem's have some say?!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
They have to agree on every decision, however. The only bit of good news is that the Tories can't do everything they want. There could be some safety in that people might still get benefits and student loans might still exist. But who knows?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
:( Anyone want to join me in making some sort of sailing vessel and we'll all just foat off out to sea away from this country and see where we end up? Somewhere hot would be nice?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^good idea.
But, I'll drop you off at a hot place and then I'll sail all the way to the Artic... while there is still ice left

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
I tried to do a search on this but couldn't really find anything. What exactly are the Conservatives planning to do regarding Student Loans?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So that's the dude that was on the news this morning.

OT: I thought there was a new PM function on the forum, hence the thread title, LOL. >doh!<

Top Bottom