• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New New Character Info (Kat)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
To be fair, we dont know NT's definition's for either of these terms so we are going off our best guess.

The buffy definition for witch is different than grimm's or supernatural's or Artemis fowl or even type moon's.

everybody get what i'm saying.

Nelo_Vergil

To be fair, we dont know NT's definition's for either of these terms so we are going off our best guess.

The buffy definition for witch is different than grimm's or supernatural's or Artemis fowl or even type moon's.

everybody get what i'm saying.

off topic: you read artemis fowl?!:w00t:

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I'm pretty sure Kat is NOT a witch, she just doesn't seem the type to me...
Psychic powers moreso yes, but not flying on a broomstick any day now...

AngelMode

It would still be pretty weird in the real world if a girl were to suddenly get on a broomstick and fly up to a window, I bet the people would be pretty freaked out by that. The fact that she had to have gotten up there to make the drawing as fast as she did still stands... do I already see plotholes in DmC? NUUUU!!!

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Uhuh, and you think a broomstick is the only way she's gonna get up there eh?...
Not really. But to be hardheaded, i think its the fastest way to get the job done since she was already there when Dante dropped in.
It would still be pretty weird in the real world if a girl were to suddenly get on a broomstick and fly up to a window, I bet the people would be pretty freaked out by that. The fact that she had to have gotten up there to make the drawing as fast as she did still stands... do I already see plotholes in DmC? NUUUU!!!
Well if she used a broomstick then plothole filled.

And yea, i'm not serious about Kat using a broomstick. I think its rather stupid to even think that she carries around one. But all this witch talk just got my mind rolling thats all

ReRave

smug jerk
You guys have zero fantasy.
"She's a witch? Where is her broom? Her crooked nose? Her robes and herbs? Her candy house in the woods?"
Geez, people, this forums have become ****.

It_100a6a_663520.jpg

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I think she is nothing more than a psychic. And whoever she is working for is helping her further develop her ability. Maybe she'll become just a pawn for the Order.

Top Bottom