• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New modes and content for Devil May Cry 4 on PC

Dark Drakan

Admin
PC version getting new modes...

CVG said:
The PC version of Devil May Cry 4 has been slapped with a summer release.

According to Capcom, this version of the latest game in the series features new modes and "some" additional content:

"Turbo mode will turn up the action to insane speeds, while Legendary Dark Knight Mode will harness advanced PC processing power and fill the screen with an unbelievable number of enemies for extra difficulty. Moreover, familiar enemies from the console versions will show-up in new locations in the PC version."

There'll be a demo out prior to the game's release, which features a benchmark mode to check whether your rig cuts the Devil May Cry 4 mustard.

Devil May Cry 4 on PC features both DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 modes.

The game scored an eight out of 10 on PS3 in PSM3's review:

"There are bits in DMC4 that you'll absolutely love, and bits that you'll hate. There are plot twists that are jaw-on-the-floor stupid and dialogue so bad it almost breaks the entire so-bad-it's-good continuum.

"There are cut-scenes so full of bongo that you'll have to show them to someone else, and chunks of exposition so hefty you'll wander off to make a cup of tea. The game sort of knows what it's doing, but it isn't doing it for you. If you're the autistic sort, you might think it's the best game you've ever played. But DMC4 just doesn't care either way".

Sparda™

Thanks for the information, man! It was nice to read something new on the PC version of the game. I have been searching about some specs of the game, but not been successful. If you get any info on the specs, be sure to post 'em up here...;) Rep+

aka958

Don't trust people
WHY NOT ON THE OTHERS!?!? that is ****ING **** ! why more on the ****ING COMPUTER! i can't even have it on the computer! WHY! WHYYY! i want that things too!

Sparda™

These stats will make every game run smoothly for me on the PC...

specsxe3.jpg

Lady_

Order Of R.L.C.
Dante_Aseroth, stop to show off xD
And I don`t think, its true that you can play with Sparda and Vergil Oo

Sparda™

Lady_;86543 said:
Dante_Aseroth, stop to show off xD
And I don`t think, its true that you can play with Sparda and Vergil Oo

My name is Dante Aseroth, without the underline, Irina.:lol:

I think It can be true that Vergil and Sparda will be extras...:D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Having additional things it's good for those who'll buy the PC version but totally unfair for those who won't. Capcom annoys me.

Lady_

Order Of R.L.C.
Dante (Aseroth), dont call me by my name here xD
And there was a rumor before, if you beat DMD on PS3 or Xbox, you will be able to play Trish and Lady... maybe its true this time?:\

Top Bottom