• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New member...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hello, and welcome to Devil May Cry Forums!
I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I do^_^
Why not telling us a bit more about yourself while you are at it?;)

DarkHuntersInc

Thanks, and hope I do too;) .

Let's see... I'm a student in New Zealand, hoping to start a Personal Training diploma next year. I played the first three DMC games when I had a PS2 (which I don't have any more - so my main involvement with DMC is watching the anime on youtube:p ), planning on getting an X-360 next year for the new game. Which would involve me getting a job to pay for that and tuition fees...

Other than class and games I write, unfortunity not DMC. Original stuff, mainly sci-fi and fantasty which is meant to become a DMC like story... speaking of writing is the fan fiction area just for DMC fics or any form of literature?

*be wary of the devious glint in my eye that has appeared...*

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
DarkHuntersInc;50954 said:
Thanks, and hope I do too;) .

Let's see... I'm a student in New Zealand, hoping to start a Personal Training diploma next year. I played the first three DMC games when I had a PS2 (which I don't have any more - so my main involvement with DMC is watching the anime on youtube:p ), planning on getting an X-360 next year for the new game. Which would involve me getting a job to pay for that and tuition fees...

Other than class and games I write, unfortunately not DMC. Original stuff, mainly sci-fi and fantasy which is meant to become a DMC like story... speaking of writing is the fan fiction area just for DMC fics or any form of literature?

*be wary of the devious glint in my eye that has appeared...*

Well the fiction IS dedicated on Devil May Cry Fan Fiction, but no one would say anything if you post something which is not related to DMC. So if you got something to write, go right ahead;)

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Yo dude! I'm Demons Destiny (call me DD if you wish ;)) and i hope you enjoy it here!
My friend moved to New Zealand, we miss her loads :(
well anyway enjoy it here and like VI-rainbow said, welcome to the big family of DMC! :p

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum! =]

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Good to have you here - and like Tony says, we'd love to read your work if you feel like posting any :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom