• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottweiler

Hello everyone. I am a big Devil May Cry fan mainly because of the gameplay. I love action games and DMC was the reason I bought a PS2.

I live in London having just moved from the states. I am an animator/3D modeler. I am working on a studio right now for a game on NDS, Nintendo Wii, 360 and possibly PS3.

The dark knight

Hey!!Read the rules.You can call me DK or TDK or just Dark.LOL!I have nothing else to say...lol.:lol: Well have fun.THat is a rule.LOL!Cya around.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Hello

Nice to see another DMC fan. I'm The Phantarch but you can shorten it down to Phantarch or P'tarch.;)

one question: why name yourself after a breed of dog?:\

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Rottweiler;26374 said:
Hello everyone. I am a big Devil May Cry fan mainly because of the gameplay. I love action games and DMC was the reason I bought a PS2.

I live in London having just moved from the states. I am an animator/3D modeler. I am working on a studio right now for a game on NDS, Nintendo Wii, 360 and possibly PS3.

Hey Rott! I am KoRn_Dowwg666, or just Korn for short, and welcome to Devil May Cry Community Forums! If you need any help around here or you just want to chat, PM any of us and we would be glad to! Just remember, obey the rules, have fun, and if you need a graphic, signature or otherwise, contact the graphics crew! (That would be Steven, De-Buck and I) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom