• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Guy Who Knows Alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhmmm..................i was a stupid...............ur right Morgan..........i´ll ignore him for good

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Dante 4;3691 said:
Hi Im New Here And I Know EVERYTHING About DMC 4 And DMC 3 Special Edition

Haha. And I'm the president of Finland. Well, if you do know everything then tell as ALL about DMC4. What weapons there are, what is the storyline and tell me everything about characters of the 4th part. Of course, you know everything.

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Dante 4;5694 said:
oh ur just fukin jealous that ive got 999999 orbs all outfits 3 rows of hp and full unlimited devil triger and all items completed all modes all guns and swords top levels all styles top levels all attacks and specials.there isnt one thing i havnt done so ha! jealous ****s

Does that make you know everything about the 4th part? I bet it don't! And hey, we are jealous to you. Its just so funny that you think you are special just cos of those stats. Evrebody who don't got eny life (only PS2) gets those stast in a week. So get out and don't come back unless you know somehing. Enyway, google know better.

Hey dudes, sorry for the double post.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Stillborn;6060 said:
Does that make you know everything about the 4th part? I bet it don't! And hey, we are jealous to you. Its just so funny that you think you are special just cos of those stats. Evrebody who don't got eny life (only PS2) gets those stast in a week. So get out and don't come back unless you know somehing. Enyway, google know better.

Hey dudes, sorry for the double post.

its ok.................did u saw my comment that i post in this Stupid Threat (sorry)??

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i wont Stop coz he thinks thats he is a Superior than us.......................i wont Tolerate this............i just dont like him................thats all

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
lol......................this is called a one heartwarmig family reunion.....................................this party is getting better and better................dont u think IloveVergil??? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom