• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Guy Who Knows Alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
well well......................what we have here..............................my job.......................is hunting Devils.........................but welcome to this crazy and awsome site.
is DMC4 could be the beginning of the story??
have a nice killing Devils

Vince

Well I don't think you know more than everybody about DMC 4 so could you share your wisdom with us?

wicked_lester

umm...hi im wicked lester...nice to meet ya'...but....i dont think anybody but capcom knows everything about DMC4

Noxotic

Dante 4 said:
Hi Im New Here And I Know EVERYTHING About DMC 4 And DMC 3 Special Edition
Well, in the DMC4 Teaser Trailer where Dante goes down the alley, do u see Beowoulf? I do :D
lol, also this belongs in the introductions section.
And welcome

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
Dante said:
Well, in the DMC4 Teaser Trailer where Dante goes down the alley, do u see Beowoulf? I do :D
lol, also this belongs in the introductions section.
And welcome

like whoa and you didnt tell me :( meany :( ........

Dante 4

Well I know That On Special Edition Of #3 U Can Be Vergil Have A New Very Hard And Bloody Palace Mode And Instead Of Versing Beowolf u Verd Jester The Clown And Devil May Cry 4 You Can Also Be Vergil From The Start And Date Faces Vergil In A Snowy Place So Cool And Does This Sound Farmillia To U Guys

(We Are Born,The Innocent Suffer,Legends Are Made,Evil Is Punished)........................................ Its The Trailer

>i know all<

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dante 4;3936 said:
Well I know That On Special Edition Of #3 U Can Be Vergil Have A New Very Hard And Bloody Palace Mode And Instead Of Versing Beowolf u Verd Jester The Clown And Devil May Cry 4 You Can Also Be Vergil From The Start And Date Faces Vergil In A Snowy Place So Cool And Does This Sound Farmillia To U Guys

(We Are Born,The Innocent Suffer,Legends Are Made,Evil Is Punished)........................................ Its The Trailer

>i know all<

ya................i saw the Trailer of DMC4................u are not the only that know...............i guess.................but i think that u stole some information being a Hacker and Infiltrate Campcom Corporation and copy the most precious information............................LoL....................just kidding..................i guess...........:S

Noxotic

None of that is confirmed. You notice how Dante has the same outfit from DMC3 in the DMC4 snowy trailer? That trailer was a teaser trailer, so they didn't actually decide on everything 100%. There is also no confirmation of the location being in a snowy area, although it is a possibility, but remember, it was a teaser trailer. There was, once again, no confirmation of Vergil being playable, although many fans like the idea, and it is highly likely, seeing as how his poularity was great, but it is still not confirmed. At TGS they will have a playable demo of DMC4, so we will get our answers then. Although you say you know everything, you do not. Also, about Devil May Cry 3, Vergil DOES fight beowoulf, Jester is just a bonus boss for each character. Vergil's play is only a copy of Dante's game, except without cutscenes (except beggining one) and Vergil is the character :p
Sorry. And BTW Kakashi, I think hes on the left side of the trailer. I haven't actually seen the trailer in a while, so I'm not 100% sure, but hes there, I assure you :)

Beowolf

KoRn fanatiK
umm,about what you said on the top of the post, Dante does have the same outfit in DMC4 as he did in DMC3 I agree with ya,only his outfit has them zipper things on the sleeve in DMC3 his was unzipped,in DMC4,it was zipped. And remember them metal clip-on thingies on each side of the coat? Those are snapped together too.

Wow, judging from your posts, Dante 4, you don't have to tell us you're new here. Wouldn't you think that a site dedicated to Devil May Cry would already know about the Special Edition features? (Which you got partially wrong by the way) Don't you think we would already know about the rumours about Devil May Cry 4's features? For you to just trounce in here and claim to know "everything" and assume you are the first to know.

Maybe i'm overreacting, but damn, I think you got a bit too excited when you joined the forum, same thing happened to me couple years back when I first joined GameFAQS.com

-

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
yipes......................thats crazy..............and i am absolutaly crazy about it..................:D

old gamer

Dante 4;3936 said:
Well I know That On Special Edition Of #3 U Can Be Vergil Have A New Very Hard And Bloody Palace Mode And Instead Of Versing Beowolf u Verd Jester The Clown ] This is common knowledge,all you have to do is start the game using a memory card with data from DMC3.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i agree with that...............at least we have the game files saved
and we didnt lose the game even we are almost the end of the game

Dante 4

oh ur just fukin jealous that ive got 999999 orbs all outfits 3 rows of hp and full unlimited devil triger and all items completed all modes all guns and swords top levels all styles top levels all attacks and specials.there isnt one thing i havnt done so ha! jealous ****s

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dante 4;5694 said:
oh ur just fukin jealous that ive got 999999 orbs all outfits 3 rows of hp and full unlimited devil triger and all items completed all modes all guns and swords top levels all styles top levels all attacks and specials.there isnt one thing i havnt done so ha! jealous ****s

SHUT UP man...................everyone can do that..............i just wanna see u defeating Beowulf in SwordMaster style in DMD mode to see how good that u are mister Perfect son of bitch :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom