• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Gameplay - The Escape

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Could some please post youtube links when they post vids. My internet won't show the vids on the forums.
Thank you

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Thanks guys :D
HOLY HELL!
waaaaantz!

Just one thing, got a bit of a headache when the floor was stretching and tearing apart. I think there's a lava level like that on Bayonetta, Where the walls tear apart? (I can't remember if that was the game I'm thinking of, but it still looks good.)

And PEGI have rated it as an 18... Adult

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Thanks guys :D
HOLY HELL!
waaaaantz!

Just one thing, got a bit of a headache when the floor was stretching and tearing apart. I think there's a lava level like that on Bayonetta, Where the walls tear apart? (I can't remember if that was the game I'm thinking of, but it still looks good.)

And PEGI have rated it as an 18... Adult
hmmm....where i live 18 is only mature, interesting.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
hmmm....where i live 18 is only mature, interesting.

16 is mature in Britain, 18 is adult. Then again if the film classiification board (bbfc) rate it, they'll probably give it 15 (because that's what happened with Bayonetta).
PEGI 18
=
BBFC 15
(Sounds like a good soccer match ;) )

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I predicted PEGI ranting of DmC as only for Adults. So we getting massive scenes of violence and language or suggestive themes. Im propably a seer or something that

Jaxxy

somehow i'm not surprised......i knew with the moving environment and all....i'll be expecting that.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I predicted PEGI ranting of DmC as only for Adults. So we getting massive scenes of violence and language or suggestive themes. Im propably a seer or something that
Wonder how they will sell 5M if many kids under 18 can't access it if their parents are on guard.

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
That's it. I am buying this game as soon as it touches the shelves. I will run away with it and prance like a ballerina for all I care! XD

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
That's it. I am buying this game as soon as it touches the shelves. I will run away with it and prance like a ballerina for all I care! XD
haha good to know, so will i :) maybe i will meet you at the store lol
i really wanna see more platforming now, because i notice alot of what you do platforming wise is in angel mode such as the air dash and latching onto the blue mist things, i wonder what the platforming abilities for the demon mode are?

Chrysander

In this vid we see a player hold up on the left analog stick, then press jump a few times at the end. Doesn't sell me on anything.

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
haha good to know, so will i :) maybe i will meet you at the store lol
i really wanna see more platforming now, because i notice alot of what you do platforming wise is in angel mode such as the air dash and latching onto the blue mist things, i wonder what the platforming abilities for the demon mode are?

Wahay! Let's all unite at the store and set up tents to queue up! XDDD

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
Wonder how they will sell 5M if many kids under 18 can't access it if their parents are on guard.[/quote
Wonder how they will sell 5M if many kids under 18 can't access it if their parents are on guard.

i see plenty of kids under 18 who make their parents buy mature games for them. and the parents don't even care. they just complain a bit , sigh alot and waste money on games that they don't even care to inspect before giving it to the child.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Parents are stupid (insert trollface here) XD.

But yeah, there will be MANY under 18's with this game - especially if the kids have the others already because some parents won't bother to look for any differences; they'll just hand over the cash/game and hope to not be nagged for anything else any time soon. I've not met many parents who take the time to truly check out a title before letting their kid loose with it.

On topic: The footage looks pretty slick. I'm not a fan nor a gamer of anything DMC/DmC related but this is looking rather intriguing with more and more information given. If Steve gets this (and he most likely will), I will be watching over his shoulder as he plays to see what happens...and to put that K/Cat/Deb thing to rest ;)

Top Bottom