• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NEW Fire Emblem for 3DS Announced

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
That's right, folks. It was announced at this morning's Nintendo Direct that the talented team behind 2013's Fire Emblem Awakening are set to release another entry in the series on the 3DS.
The title, and whether or not this is a sequel to Awakening, as well as an official release date, are all currently unknown. However, this new game is NOT exclusive to the New 3DS model. It will be available on the 3DS, 3DS XL, and New 3DS.

WolfOD64

I think it's kinda shame they not doing those games for WiiU >_>
They are. They announced a Fire Emblem crossover with Shin Megami Tensei for the Wii U a while back. They haven't released a single detail or second of gameplay footage since.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
They are. They announced a Fire Emblem crossover with Shin Megami Tensei for the Wii U a while back. They haven't released a single detail or second of gameplay footage since.
That's what I'm talking about >_> WiiU could use more games like this...

WolfOD64

That's what I'm talking about >_> WiiU could use more games like this...
This announcement is actually a really cool coincidence, since I recently obtained the pricey, rare, and obsessively-coveted Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, along with the recently-released Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword on the Nintendo eShop. And now I hear word of another Fire Emblem in the works for the 3DS.

I guess I can kiss any hopes of buying a PS4 goodbye. But, hey...if anything's going to suck up my funds, there are a lot less worthy causes than Fire Emblem.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
This announcement is actually a really cool coincidence, since I recently obtained the pricey, rare, and obsessively-coveted Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, along with the recently-released Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword on the Nintendo eShop. And now I hear word of another Fire Emblem in the works for the 3DS.

I guess I can kiss any hopes of buying a PS4 goodbye. But, hey...if anything's going to suck up my funds, there are a lot less worthy causes than Fire Emblem.
I never played FE franchise, but I really wanted to, if it release on WiiU. Since so far I don't intend to buy 3DS anytime soon, since i just don't have enough time to play it :( I don't get it, why they neglect wiiU.....
Btw,...kinda off topic, but where should I start FE franchise if i want to get into it?

Last edited:

WolfOD64

I never played FE franchise, but I really wanted to, if it release on WiiU. Since so far I don't intend to buy 3DS anytime soon, since i just don't have enough time to play it :( I don't get it, why they neglect wiiU.....
Btw,...kinda off topic, but where should I start FE franchise if i want to get into it?
The first one to ever be released in the U.S., bro: Fire Emblem. It's on the Wii U eShop right now...pick it up!

It has a very robust tutorial system for newcomers, and the story is arguably the best in the entire series.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
The first one to ever be released in the U.S., bro: Fire Emblem. It's on the Wii U eShop right now...pick it up!

It has a very robust tutorial system for newcomers, and the story is arguably the best in the entire series.
nice :D I definetely pick wiiu soon and pick it as well :)

WolfOD64

Getting a very strong East vs. West vibe from this new Fire Emblem, which is currently labeled as Fire Emblem If in Japan (unknown at this time if this is indeed the North American title as well). And while I do think both medieval and feudal Japanese influences are there, I'd say that there's a fair amount of Roman influences as well. If you look carefully, the Western soldiers in the opening are wearing very Roman-looking helmets, the plumed kind that Centurions wear.

Given all the points highlighted in this video, I'm extremely curious about the plot.

Top Bottom