• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DMC4 Vids

Zato-OW

King
They are scatted so keep checking on the list for new vids.
http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/748/748464/vids_1.html
Have Fun :)
New Dante vs Nero Vids(tutorial)/New Echidna Boss Fight(Better Dante player)/New underground Lvl with Nero/Cut Scenes in Fortuna/Dante Jungle fight(Better Dante player)
Make sure you look for these vids the Gloria vid is the same old vid but the rest are new.

Chrysander

Alright, I am starting to get more disappointed. Check the video interview here:

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/840/840324p1.html

The way Kobayashi is talking here is like Dante only has 4 weapons - he says "so we gave him three special weapons that he can use apart from the gun and the sword that he has always been using". So that would mean that ones we have heard of are the only ones, which sucks! Also they refer to Dante as a sub-character. Makes me sick.

Chrysander

I am really worried that Dante will only have 4 weapons. Whilst they seem pretty cool, I would like to have more - and they promised that there would be more weapons in this game than previous games. As it is, there are less, so hopefully more will be revealed in time. If nothing else, I'd like to see all the weapons from DMC3 return.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Marry me? Please? xD Thanks for the find! It's always appreciated. You have once again made my day and won the internetz. <3

Zato-OW

King
Id like to see a DMC3 costume that you can unlock or the Costume on my avatar also all the DMC3 DA's to go with the Costume. Kinda like Onimusha 3 where you where able to use the old weapons from the previous games.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
Dante is slowly dieing.... he was only the main character and himself in the first game...so sad.

everyone likes vergil so much, its now dante and vergil. He wasn't himself in two and now nerois taking the spot light, dam i really hope DMC5 is Dante and only Dante.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
yasoukyoku;61069 said:
Dante is slowly dieing.... he was only the main character and himself in the first game...so sad.

What makes you say that? You think Dante isn't getting the appreciation he desurves? If you read the latest issue of Game Informer, Dante has a much larger and important role that Nero when it comes to him. DMC is Dante's game. Capcom isn't going to toss him in the recycle bin any time soon. :]

Zato-OW

King
Man i hated DMC1 dante DMC3 dante was much funnier but DMC1 was so annoying...Its just the way he acted in that game which made me kinda dislike DMC1.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
Zato-OW;61072 said:
Man i hated DMC1 dante DMC3 dante was much funnier but DMC1 was so annoying...Its just the way he acted in that game which made me kinda dislike DMC1.

DMC1, imo, was the best because of the gamplay feel, it was so gritty and strong, not like 3's. DMC3 is an amazing game(Dante's character is superbly developed in 3, hiding his hurt with a cocky attitude) i just think DMC1 feels better.

and VI-Rainbow i'm sorry but nero to me looks lke he just doesn't have that coolness about him like Dante has. what i'm getting at is that it hasn't truly been Dante's game since the first one.

Zato-OW

King
Im not saying the game sucked im saying DMC1 dante sucked but yeah DMC1 was very good wouldnt say it was better then 3 but still good. DMC3 combo system was just too well done thats why im going with three.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
yea 3 did some great things and i really hope 4 does too. I was being a little harsh on the other games. i really just hope capcom delivers with this one and refines or adds to the battle mechanics a little more.

Top Bottom