• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DMC4 Vids!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nothing less from Zato^^Take the usual rep+
I must say that I love Dante's fighting scenes, though the guy playing must be a 1st class amateur. And I hate Gloria..she's ugly>_<

danteluvx

:verymad: So Sad, I now just found out about these videos and they are not there. I guess game videos took them down. DAMN! I wanted to see so bad.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Link wont work for me. I know i was on the right site, but every vid link brings me to the home page.

Chrysander

EDIT: Cool, an awesome poster on another forum found this link:

http://www.xboxkings.com/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=657&lang=uk

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THIS: NEWSFLASH:

Watch the video of Dante vs Giant Snake thing. He switches weapons. On the right you clearly see Gilgamesh, then Lucifer, then.... Rebellion. He is switching between 3 swords???? That's new information, and quite ground breaking. Also seems conclusive that Lucifer is indeed a devil arm

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I swear Gloria's breasts were gonna just fly outta that top (if that's what you can call it) any second. I was hoping she had an accent... but no. ]: She's still not 'sexy'. ];

Kool626

Demon Slayer
did u see the stone with yellow. did u see when nero fight beril the fie demon that stone was red

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!

Zato-OW

King
its like 2 blades on his back and it shoots some type of red phantom sword look alikes btw it could be wings but it look more like blades to me.

Top Bottom