• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DmC videos

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
brilliant find m8,

just a question for everyone. is any one else a little worried the level formats weve seen are too linear? do you think DmC will keep this linear format consistantl? or do you think the "open" dungeon aspects are still there but yet to be seen?

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
brilliant find m8,

just a question for everyone. is any one else a little worried the level formats weve seen are too linear? do you think DmC will keep this linear format consistantl? or do you think the "open" dungeon aspects are still there but yet to be seen?
Hmmmm there is gameplay of the virilty factory somewhere and it shows a part where enemies just pop up out of nowhere when dante is walking through a hallway.

DarkSlayer54

I like how linear it is. DMC1 was pretty linear too, hell... all the DMC games were. The only difference was that those games required backtracking the first few times to find keys and figure out what those keys do.
In DmC it's the same thing... except the keys are required only for the Secret Missions.

Paexie

brilliant find m8,

All previews have said that the game is linear in nature, but you'll need to replay them for that 100% completion.

That's fine with me man.

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
haha, I'll tell you it'll be hard with LoS 2, I figured the ending for the first game after watching the first 2 or 3 trailers, so I'm not gonna watch anything for the second game
I wonder if Dracula is the protagonist then who is the main villain ? I mean who is more powerfull than Gabriel/Dracula ? Satan again?? :p

Top Bottom