• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DmC videos

Paexie

Also here's more of the Hunter Demon's set piece.
There is a pretty cool part when Dante is inside the fun house.
I can't handle the previewers tho.

Gbraga

The Hunter Demon fight looks SOOOO much better than Poison's. Looks like they gave us the worst boss fight in the entire game for the demo.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
tumblr_mf0tujYQPL1ryfipvo1_1280.jpg

Hey Paexie, looks like you got your wish to see Vergil with just his shirt on after all ;)

And look, matching amulets!

crush

Vergil looks very caring for his brother. I can't see the reason why will they eventually fight.
Also his throwing knife was real cool, just like V.

And for Dante I laughed when he slowly slobbered it out of his mouth.
And please at least try to look at the screen when your brother is explaining. lol

Gbraga

Vergil looks very caring for his brother. I can't see the reason why will they eventually fight.

And please at least try to look at the screen when your brother is explaining. lol
I believe it's just conflicting ideologies, both believe in something different and they can't give up on it, no matter the price, even if it means fighting each other. We've already seen that Vergil is willing to sacrifice Kat to achieve his goals, and Dante can't do this, they argued over it. What if Kat staying trapped could mean the salvation of humankind? I believe that would be enough reason for this sad fight that none of them want to have.

8BitHero

Scrub
I only watched the first video. There's 6 videos to watch in total and I think that'd I'd being ruining the game if I watched 'em. Thanks though. The first video, love the "egg timer" and the music is MUUUUCh better than the demo.
Good stuff :)

What's witch Dantes face in that picture? Looks like he's sucking on a whole egg ha!

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...

I believe that Vergil wants the power of the demon king Mundus for him and that's why he was searching for Dante because he knows that he alone cannot defeat him!! And also maybe he is jealous because Dante was always stronger and he wants more power than his brother....who knows ;/

crush

I believe it's just conflicting ideologies, both believe in something different and they can't give up on it, no matter the price, even if it means fighting each other. We've already seen that Vergil is willing to sacrifice Kat to achieve his goals, and Dante can't do this, they argued over it. What if Kat staying trapped could mean the salvation of humankind? I believe that would be enough reason for this sad fight that none of them want to have.

Yeah, but I think Vergil and Dante simply had a great chance of defeating Mundus and Vergil wanted to make a end of Mundus badly in that scene. Not only because of his past but he is commanding the order and can't take things personally.
But who knows? Maybe he is as bad as the old one.

Paexie

I actually thought this image was pre-made and fake because it didn't appear anywhere.
tumblr_me73s4Bc2I1rblqwco1_400.jpg

It might just be a complete cross or just the sigil that unlocks DT and that's it.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Brings me back to this image, and what's it's worth might be...

Rebellion_DmC_AD.jpg

Perhaps Dante gains this upgraded form of Rebellion after harnessing his Nephilim powers, and its with this version of the sword that Mundus can be slain?

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
Brings me back to this image, and what's it's worth might be...

Rebellion_DmC_AD.jpg

Perhaps Dante gains this upgraded form of Rebellion after harnessing his Nephilim powers, and its with this version of the sword that Mundus can be slain?
Pretty sure something like that

Top Bottom