• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DmC Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I guess trust IS rewarding. This trailer shows me the fast paced DMC gameplay I love. And did I see a grapple in that vid that shows the ideas of Nero are still floating about? Yes I did. Yes I did. Now I won't have to worry about enemies going flying after a combo, I can just reel them back in. That was my beef with Dante in 4.

Now my hopes are complete.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
First reaction: WTF is that thing he's fighting in that pic? Hope it's not Vergil cos....yeah o_O
Before I watch the trailer
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the link Meg!
You are awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

P.s. Can't believe I missed the E3. Dammit.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Gameplay looks great, still keeping with the Devil May Cry formula, this pleases me.
The redesign stopped bothering me ages ago, I see Dante with white hair, this also pleases me.

So long as Dante's personality is still his own, then I fully welcome this with open arms. This trailer has proven that at the least, it's still a DMC *game* at the core of it, seems like people bitching about it now are just the people who are hating the redesign, to which I say, deal with it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So long as Dante's personality is still his own, then I fully welcome this with open arms. This trailer has proven that at the least, it's still a DMC *game* at the core of it, seems like people bitching about it now are just the people who are hating the redesign, to which I say, deal with it.

My mindset exactly.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Obviously just figured out the storyline. Tony Redgrave figures out in the end who he really is... (didn't i read that a book?)

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Combat looks interesting and it seems like they are pushing the game to a darker side, less japanese influenced... which makes me really glad. Anyway, nice found Meg!

EDIT: Plus, he used Drive or something that looks like it. Awesome!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
my only complaint is that it has a low rez/rushed quality to it
i think he did use a drive to change his hair white and his jacket bright red.

fon

Crazy Chick
Since I just got into techno music lately, I was pleased by the song.
I think this has gotten too divided from the original games though. But for me, I really like this and can't wait for it. Others, still hating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom