• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DMC FOOTAGE GAME PLAY!!!!!!!!!!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm hearing something like deb too...but I am an old lady so that may account for it ;)

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
I'm hearing something like deb too...but I am an old lady so that may account for it ;)
woot we got two votes for deb now to YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.IT dosent matter if ur old u heard what u heard :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I found it really hard to hear clearly, to be honest. But I do have a 2 year old currently running a truck up and down the side of my face so that may have a little something to do with it. Once the rugrats are in bed, I'll give it another listen to.

Aside from that, I really like the footage so far. I'd recommend using Google Reader if you want to subscribe to the gaming news channels to get more footage sooner. Sometimes it's the only way to see it before it gets leaked elsewhere. Plus you can get props for being first to post about it ;)

Ciss

I edited the audio for another trailer which was a little older version
I like Dante crossing over to white hair during the battle in this version

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I edited the audio for another trailer which was a little older version
I like Dante crossing over to white hair during the battle in this version
Cool

I think it beth or deb.
And in the escape footage, you can see her face for a half secon. Nice cleavage shot too >_>

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Unless there is a real weird accent thing going on, I'm not hearing any of this k/cat stuff - only deb or (thanks to those of you mentioning it) now Beth. Whatever it is, it's definitely an "eh" not an "ah" sound...

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
vlcsnap-2011-12-31-09h13m42s218.png

Pretty Hot Right?:confused:

I think she's using whatever is on her back or around her waist to mark things for Dante
vlcsnap-2011-12-31-09h37m17s19.png

and what the does "Dante, it's Chao-so in here" mean??

Top Bottom