• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New cutscenes and new gameplay

AngelMode

Cool stuff. A little more of these and I will run away before watching any other spoiler though.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Yeah, I like how Kat is instantly having second thoughts after that. lmao

tumblr_mf02qevK8X1ryfipvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mf02qevK8X1ryfipvo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mf02qevK8X1ryfipvo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mf02qevK8X1ryfipvo4_1280.jpg

She should've said that, you know it :lol:

scionicspectre

Kat's really growing on me a lot more after seeing some of her less intense performance. I think that's the real benefit of seeing these sequences- we can tell a bit more about what these people act like when their lives aren't on the line.

However, I will say that I'm somewhat concerned about whether seeing so much footage is going to dull my impression of the final game, even if it is mostly just the first quarter of it.

RainyDayReviews

Yea, that was one boring voice.
Is it just me or is the voice acting and character animations in this game better than most if not all games out there?
And i really dont see why his hair style is such a big topic, I would consider that to be a normal hairstyle (since its basically the same as mine :p)

Gbraga

Yea, that was one boring voice.
Is it just me or is the voice acting and character animations in this game better than most if not all games out there?
And i really dont see why his hair style is such a big topic, I would consider that to be a normal hairstyle (since its basically the same as mine :p)
I think his regular hair is great and he really looks like a friend of mine who's kinda cute lol

But the DT hair doesn't suit him, it's not about being good or bad, it just doesn't suit his face, he looks like an old guy that wants to be a teenager.

RainyDayReviews

I think his regular hair is great and he really looks like a friend of mine who's kinda cute lol

But the DT hair doesn't suit him, it's not about being good or bad, it just doesn't suit his face, he looks like an old guy that wants to be a teenager.

Haha, you're right, i dont see the fascination with white hair. But this Dante looks way better, it just makes his character more believable, and that fact that he's kind of a d**k also makes him appealing, like the most recent james bond, and the bond from the origional books.

Top Bottom