• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Button Suggestions

Keaton

Premium
Since DMC is now multiformat, would it be more suitable to use a DMC themed image for 'new posts', hot topic etc instead of the playstation symbol...

I suggest the orbs.

Red for Hot Topic (greyed out with no new posts)
White for Locked
Blue for Stickied etc

Just a thought :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ sounds like a good idea, like you say it is a multiformat game, so does not just stay with PS anymore.

Keaton

Premium
LordOfDarkness;70656 said:
^ sounds like a good idea, like you say it is a multiformat game, so does not just stay with PS anymore.

Yeah, Xbox 360, PC, PS3 and even the possibility of PSP.

Sure, its VERY Sony related...but who knows how long until they make a Wii version? =p

The Orbs seem to make sense; small multi coloured and relevant :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I think that's a great idea. +rep Keaton

Changing the PlayStation symbol is something that I have been meaning to do for some time now and I think replacing it with something like the red orb would be perfect. Bear with me, I'll see what I can come up with. ;)

Keaton

Premium
devilmaycry;70696 said:
I think that's a great idea. +rep Keaton

Changing the PlayStation symbol is something that I have been meaning to do for some time now and I think replacing it with something like the red orb would be perfect. Bear with me, I'll see what I can come up with. ;)

Awesome! :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yeah good idea and something that id thought about a while ago but then forgot. :lol:

+rep for the idea.

Top Bottom