• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nevan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Anyone no where i can find a vid showcasing whoopins being delivered Nevan style?:cool: Hell, does anyone even use Nevan besides me?:huh:

Chrysander

I use Nevan all the time, it whups bum. I was hoping that it would make a return in DMC4, or a new guitar at least, but it doesn't look like it :( download? praypraypray

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Perfect. My fav Pairing. Cant watch now tho. Im at work and there network blocks everything.:dry: I'm surprised that i can get on the forums at all.;)

Thx Tony.

And Ohhh Yeahhh, Nevan definately whups bum. Believe it.

Sanctus

I also Use Nevan. It's my favourite weapon with Rebelion
Nevan rl know how to do a concert

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Nevan is perfect with crowd control...plus with Sword Master,Quick Silver,or Doppelganger will raise hell to all demons as damage and stylish rank is insanely high...

Sparda™

Chaos Master;68971 said:
Nevan is perfect with crowd control...plus with Sword Master,Quick Silver,or Doppelganger will raise hell to all demons as damage and stylish rank is insanely high...

That's so true. If you use Super Dante, and then Air Raid with Nevan, I use all the time Vortex. It whoops 4ss..!!!:p

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i love using nevan..my comination was also nevan and rebelion with ebony & ivory..i never really used any other guns..except for the shotgun when absolutly needed

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Son of Dante 33;69134 said:
nevan is an ok weapon angi and rudra r way better

In terms of offensive skills,of course Agni and Rudra is stronger...but Nevan has more useful abilities...the fastest health regeneration ability,able to fly,shoots lighning bolts and Vortex attacks...these two attacks is very strong...if use against Cerberus,u can say ciao to him fast enough by spamming Vortex attack...:p

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
thats why i used it so much..it's not contest agni and rudara are stronger..but in the end nevan is faster and more useful, and besides..who wouldnt like wooping buttay with a guitar..lol

Sparda™

I use a combination of Rebellion/Nevan. It's sick! The powerful combos you can obtain by that, plus, If you are on RoyalGuard, you can beat Vergil 3 in DMD mode pretty fast.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
gag, royal guard...i never used it..personally in sword master i beat vergil on DMD with no problem..it took me awhile to slash his health down cuz of all the side rolling i was doing...but..it still didnt give me a problem..beat him first time around. i hated royal guard..i just treat it as if thats the style for the people who cant handle side rolling fast enough..lol, no offense to u of course...thats just my opinion

Sparda™

NERO116;69455 said:
gag, royal guard...i never used it..personally in sword master i beat vergil on DMD with no problem..it took me awhile to slash his health down cuz of all the side rolling i was doing...but..it still didnt give me a problem..beat him first time around. i hated royal guard..i just treat it as if thats the style for the people who cant handle side rolling fast enough..lol, no offense to u of course...thats just my opinion

I do use the side rolling method as well when in Swordmaster, but beating Vergil with just keeping your hand guarding, and then timing It to release can make the bosses worthless...lol

Sparda™

NERO116;69851 said:
i guess i just never really liked using a style thats only use is evassive movement and attacks

I do like action too, but messing around with bosses is just fun..lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah i guess so...but i always messed with the boss' using trickster..lol..just use them as my own person throw toy/surfing board..lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah...plus i mean, if u have nevan equipped..who cares what style ur using..lol..nevan is an all purpose ability weapon..yes granted it is a sword so it would really do as much in gunslinger or royal gaurd..it still has great power in those styles..just not as much...the best styles to use with nevan in my opinion are swordmaster and trickster..just cuz for one swordmaster would be an obvious reason...its a sword..technacly..lol, and 2 in trickster ur balanced out so u can use guns and swords so u can just be all over the place at one time and make a whole room ur little puppets (no pun intended)lol

Sparda™

I tend to like Nevan while in Swordmaster. I'm a more 'edge' guy, looking to slash a bit, make contact with the enemy and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom