• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nevan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah..plus most of nevans usefull abilities just seem to be superpowered in swordmaster...nevan is an awsome tool to use when disposing of annoying pests like lady..lol

Sparda™

NERO116;70358 said:
yeah..plus most of nevans usefull abilities just seem to be superpowered in swordmaster...nevan is an awsome tool to use when disposing of annoying pests like lady..lol

I can go with Nevan/Rebellion and dispatch of any annoying pest except Lady, like the Gigapede or the Doppleganger.

Using Distortion you can reflect back the orbs of the giant worm and the shadow, inflicting severe damage.

Sparda™

NERO116;70371 said:
yeah..alot of ppl have said lady is hard to take care of but once i got nevan all the boss' seemed to loose their difficulty for me

I own Lady just with using Gunslinger. Artemis and Kalina Ann, Rebellion and Beowulf are what I need...;)

Nevan is a special weapon, which has plenty of functions that make her deadly. Geryon, Doppelganger, Gigapede, Nevan, Leviathan's Heart and Lady are vulnerable to its force.

Beowulf, Vergil 1,2 & 3, Cerberus and Agni&Rudra are invulnerable to some attacks, and may harm you there when you won't expect It.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah...i think i actually used agni and rudra agains agni and rudra the second time through..lol...but other than that i took my chances with nevan..i just though it would be a nice bit of irony to use the brothers own weapons against them...lol

Sparda™

NERO116;70381 said:
yeah...i think i actually used agni and rudra agains agni and rudra the second time through..lol...but other than that i took my chances with nevan..i just though it would be a nice bit of irony to use the brothers own weapons against them...lol

A&I are kind of bland used against A&I. My choice is definitely Beowulf. You can block their attacks, Air Hike and then drop in their bodies with fierceness.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NERO116;70381 said:

lol. and yeah it figures why Agni and Rudra would work less against Agni and Rudra themselves.

Sparda™

LordOfDarkness;70395 said:
lol. and yeah it figures why Agni and Rudra would work less against Agni and Rudra themselves.

Well, It's not totally like that...lol

It is most likely because A&I are less effective in blocking attacks such as sword slashing. Beowulf is just perfect for that.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dante Aseroth;70398 said:
Well, It's not totally like that...lol

It is most likely because A&I are less effective in blocking attacks such as sword slashing. Beowulf is just perfect for that.

The easy way to break agni and rudra's guard is try to use Killer Bee on one of them at the same time.After you hit one of it using Killer Bee,try to do Enemy Step.This will makes Dante or Vergil to flips back and airborne for a short while.Try using lots of Killer Bees and you easily break their guard and you won't be disoriented easily like doing ground combos on them.Nevan can be used on them but it won't as easy as using Beowulf as the two bosses are always moving and agile.:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i never really got that problem..the brothers were always easy for me....although im gonna go back on topic b4 we get tagged for not talking about nevan..NEVAN!!!! yeah baby..lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;70501 said:
i never really got that problem..the brothers were always easy for me....although im gonna go back on topic b4 we get tagged for not talking about nevan..NEVAN!!!! yeah baby..lol

That tactic is for DMD mode...:) for normal,easy,etc are not necessary..but,yeah Nevan rules!!!!:lol:

Sparda™

Chaos Master;70472 said:
The easy way to break agni and rudra's guard is try to use Killer Bee on one of them at the same time.After you hit one of it using Killer Bee,try to do Enemy Step.This will makes Dante or Vergil to flips back and airborne for a short while.Try using lots of Killer Bees and you easily break their guard and you won't be disoriented easily like doing ground combos on them.Nevan can be used on them but it won't as easy as using Beowulf as the two bosses are always moving and agile.:)

That's what I meant. While they guard, you just do the Killing Bee or Falling Star move, and then you'll just bounce over them, until the guard has been broken. Nevan can be used in a combination with Beowulf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom