• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's Taunts

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
"COME ON!!!" I love it. I really like when he says, "HELL YEAH!!!" but that's not a taunt.

And yes, those seconds are blessed

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
wow maybe hes even more cocky than dmc3 dante? wow use slash they fall and he looks at his imaginary watch to see the time like when are ya getting up lol much better taunts

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm really wanting to hear what Dante has to say. I loved his, "C'mon, whimp!" from DMC3. Maybe they'll keep that one, but I hope for better and cockier ones. <3 Their additudes are awesome. ;3;

redRAID3R

I'm new to DMC and I've read that taunts do something bigger than just "taunt"..can some one share the secret?

Chrysander

Taunting increases the style gauge, but it also refills your DT gauge. In DMC3, taunting would give you about 1.5 orbs back, which is really useful. I assume it will be the same for Nero and his DT.

Thanks for sharing this video, I thought it was pretty funny. I liked most of his taunts, some of them were a bit sissy though. Glad to see that he has lots, that's great. Can't wait to see what they've done with Dante!

aoshi

The taunts jus add more involvement to gameplay. Nero's taunts are more cocky than dante in DMC3 and some are funny too. He taunts like a wrestler ...lol...

And i really wann ask capcom where did they get the "spinning arms 'comon'" taunt.....lol....

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
aoshi;65076 said:
The taunts jus add more involvement to gameplay. Nero's taunts are more cocky than dante in DMC3 and some are funny too. He taunts like a wrestler ...lol...

And i really wann ask capcom where did they get the "spinning arms 'comon'" taunt.....lol....

Plus what Chrysander said :p

Devil Razer

Drifter
From the looks o tgs i tnk i am gonna really enjoy playing as nero. From just looking at thoes taunts it mademe smile. He is gonna rock i think :D

Top Bottom