• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's role in the DMC series

Son of Dante 33

NERO116;69794 said:
man,i didnt mean to sleep that much...i slept for over 24 hours..lol, u know this sucks..im 5 missions away from beating the game and im still just as confused about nero's role as i was when i started. does the end atleast answer some questions? (try not to spoil it but atleast tell me they answer something)
no neros role in the series is still unknown all we know is that he has a connection with yamato

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well yeah...i know that much but what i was trying to get across is that the only role he poses right now is a former member of the order fighting to eliminate demeons..but as i have said more than once i still believe ign's rumors...i believe in some way nero is either vergil reicarnated or is being taken over by vergil due to the fact that the devil bringer is a part of the nelo angelo and that is why he was able to resurect yamato and that is why he has the ammount of power that he has

Sacred Knight

Im new here but I just HAD to say my theory on Nero its a rather simpile one but I believe it. Even tho Capcom said Neros looks wouldn't have a part in the storyline I think it atleast play a small part. Now moveing on to my theory as much Bull**** as it might seem I think Nero may infact by the riencarnation of Sparda, please exuse my half assed spelling and theory but its what I think.

Sparda™

Sacred Knight;71294 said:
Im new here but I just HAD to say my theory on Nero its a rather simpile one but I believe it. Even tho Capcom said Neros looks wouldn't have a part in the storyline I think it atleast play a small part. Now moveing on to my theory as much Bull**** as it might seem I think Nero may infact by the riencarnation of Sparda, please exuse my half assed spelling and theory but its what I think.

You have the same theory I have, man. That's cool!:cool:

It has lots of ties for Nero to be Sparda. I mean, look at his Arm. It's a demonic arm. A half-breed would never have that kind of arm. Vergil and Dante are the only half-breeds we know in Devil May Cry so far.

Nero is a 100% demon. How can the connection between the Yamato and Nero be explained else, or the fact that Sparda's blood flows in his veins.

Well, It's a theory that has yet to be proved.

Sacred Knight

Dante Aseroth;71348 said:
You have the same theory I have, man. That's cool!:cool:

It has lots of ties for Nero to be Sparda. I mean, look at his Arm. It's a demonic arm. A half-breed would never have that kind of arm. Vergil and Dante are the only half-breeds we know in Devil May Cry so far.

Nero is a 100% demon. How can the connection between the Yamato and Nero be explained else, or the fact that Sparda's blood flows in his veins.

Well, It's a theory that has yet to be proved.

Cool dude however I must say that I do believe Nero is pure Human, I mean Sparda wanted to protect the human realm so wouldn't it make sense for his reiencarnation to be one of those he desired to ptotect? the way I see it Nero has to have access to the demon realm where Spardas powers were sealed to gain them, however I guess DMC 3 screws up my theory as Dante claimed Spardas power for himself or atleast his Sword. But if I look at Nero and his attire I see Blue and Red conbined and since Blue and Red seem to signify Spardas sons, the combination could signify Spardas himself. Course im most likely depending on Colour here.

I believe that the Devil Bringer activated when it was needed, or my alternative theory is that Vergils spirit Possesed Neros arm and in the process Nero subconsiuly(sp) reacted by Forming Spardas arm. Besides think of how Nero lives he's inlove(kyrie) he protects the others by killing Demons and basically he seems to be starting to change.

And Why would Vergil choose HIS arm and not someone elses, perhaps he felt drawn to Nero because of Spardas sealed power?

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
well to me Nero is the most unnessecary character in the DMC series(Lucia had more point then him) Nero completely boned-over an entire game because it was his intro and because of it Dante had to take a back seat.

Son of Dante 33

Sacred Knight;71497 said:
Cool dude however I must say that I do believe Nero is pure Human, I mean Sparda wanted to protect the human realm so wouldn't it make sense for his reiencarnation to be one of those he desired to ptotect? the way I see it Nero has to have access to the demon realm where Spardas powers were sealed to gain them, however I guess DMC 3 screws up my theory as Dante claimed Spardas power for himself or atleast his Sword. But if I look at Nero and his attire I see Blue and Red conbined and since Blue and Red seem to signify Spardas sons, the combination could signify Spardas himself. Course im most likely depending on Colour here.
i actually like that thoery i never thought about it that way. i mean that really makes sense but who knows only capcom knows the real anwsere and it batter be a good one.

Sacred Knight

yasoukyoku;71512 said:
well to me Nero is the most unnessecary character in the DMC series(Lucia had more point then him) Nero completely boned-over an entire game because it was his intro and because of it Dante had to take a back seat.

I thought he was a brilliant idea! it gave us a feeling that we're actually playing the game since Dantes a god, he really adds a feeling of freshness to the series, I also liked Raiden in MGS

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
dude....i came up with that exact same theory only with vergils name, wich to me makes more sense cuz when he goes devil trigger u the outline u see is what u would expect sparda's dt to be but its the nelo angelo, and plus who else if not sparda could he be a reincarnation of that would be able to ressurect yamato..vergil, thats who...lol, its becoming quite clear to me..nero is the reincarnation of some member or the sparda family..if not a long lost member...although i highly doubt they'll go with the long lost brother theory

Sacred Knight

Yeah but Vergil only died a few months ago in the game storyline, I have no doubt that Vergils spirit is what awakened the Devl Bringer but I doubt vergil would be reincarnated in that little time. Besides I forgot to point out another point of how Neros situation relates to Spardas hes a knight. And its impossible for him to be a lost brother hes too young.

darkslayer47

It was a nice idea really. I mean all games you played as Dante. But you maybe don't have to worry he might come back to DMC5 if there is one, if there is then Nero can have a little part I guess and then all dante.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Sacred Knight;71680 said:
Yeah but Vergil only died a few months ago in the game storyline, I have no doubt that Vergils spirit is what awakened the Devl Bringer but I doubt vergil would be reincarnated in that little time. Besides I forgot to point out another point of how Neros situation relates to Spardas hes a knight. And its impossible for him to be a lost brother hes too young.

yeah..that's a good point..i guess i neglected to factor in that little bit of info...lol, maybe it is sparda...i dont know for sure just like the rest of u but maybe he is sparda reincarnatated...i dont know for sure and neither do any of u...but untill capcom clears it up for us im going with the notion that nero is atleast some member of the sparda family reincarnated...lol

Sparda™

Only Capcom can clear my stand, that Nero is Sparda.

There are plenty of matches between them. Damn it Capcom! Tell us the truth!

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;72372 said:
Only Capcom can clear my stand, that Nero is Sparda.

There are plenty of matches between them. Damn it Capcom! Tell us the truth!

You have a good idea...maybe Reborn Sparda.
ESPECIALLY since he has a physial representation of Demonic Power, Love for a Human and Wealds a Force Edge style Broadsword AND Yamoto o_O! He can also make custom guns!

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
it seems likely that's what they will go with, there's just to much about nero that can't be explained any other way...especially his apearance..he looks too much like a member of the sparda family and considering the fact that he only gets most of his power from that arm it seems the only explination is for him to be a human reincarnation of a member of the sparda family if not sparda himself

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
no problem man..it's a good theory..i was going with the vergil theory till as u know quite afew ppl pointed out the fact that it would be nearly impossible because of the time frame

Top Bottom