• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero vs. Dante pics

morrigan

Yep. But what if I don't want to see him? Whatever... He is in the game and we will use him. So... Don't ask...to give him a chance. He'll get it. Anyway.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hehehehe.... those comics were funny.
Especially the one where Nero hugs Vergil.
Shame.... I guess Dante and most of his fans dont want Nero being the main character huh?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well there isnt anything we can do about it. They already made the game and Nero is in it. So I guess Dante will have to make his fans feel better by doing something good....

morrigan

DemonSlayer6;47726 said:
Well there isnt anything we can do about it. They already made the game and Nero is in it. So I guess Dante will have to make his fans feel better by doing something good....

Doing what? His Memorial Doki Doki series???
icon_shok.gif

PS: Vergilissexy!!! You're killing me...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hehehe...
Nero is a loser. So right there.
Though, when I meant Dante must do something good to make his fans feel better I kinda meant that he should be some big part in the storyline.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hahahahaha!!!! "My secret weapon" Hahahahaha!!!!
Hahahaha!! Your gonna kill me Vergilissexy!!
Ouch, my side hurts!!! Hahahahaha!!!
That was some seriously funny comics therre!! Hahah!!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
morrigan;47814 said:
It's a real fight Nero vs. Dante!!! Hahahaha!!! Now I know... Nero can kill all of us...Hahahaha!!!

New coat for Dante! Hmm... He can appear in this coat in the "winter" scene.
http://i11.tinypic.com/6ag8wvk.jpg

Actually that is an old concept art when they were still debating Dante's design in DMC4;)

Oh and please use the Edit button:p

morrigan

May be. I didn't say that it will be. I just made an assumption.

Oh... And I couldn't use the Edit button in that case because I wanted to show that this thread was upgraded. :p

Top Bottom