• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NERO VS DANTE FULL GAMEPLAY.ZIP

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Yes we all love you very much, nd I'm not saying that in a gay manner. Besides, who else would we get all our videos from?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Great game play. I love Dante taunting us - reminds me of Nelo Angelo doing it on DMC1:lol:

rep again:p

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I had some trouble with the vid. I had no sound! The music and sound works fine with other things, but no sound with the video. Did anyone else have this?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Heh! Whoever was playing Nero got his a$$ whipped. They never showed the VERY end of the fight. That last hit Nero did wasn't enough to defeat Dante considering how much health he had left. Both of them had about one hit left. XD

It also looked like someone else was playing as Dante. It could just be me, but Dante didn't seem like a computer. What I mean by that is that it looked like someone was controlling him and not the programing of the game. I know it's not a two player, but I could have been right there for testing purposes or something like that.

Zato-OW

King
ya it looks like it would make a fun vs game dont you think? as in a Mini game or 2 player Bloody Palace online or time attack or w/e but seeing as it looked like 2 humans players where playing they should really make a Multi-player Mini Mode just to playing around with. Because the DMC3 2 player thing was way too much of a teaser

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Zato-OW;52087 said:
seeing as it looked like 2 humans players where playing they should really make a Multi-player Mini Mode just to playing around with.

Yeah thats what I mean. It looked like 2 human players.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Sooo let me guess some guy at Capcom HQ controls Dante while we fight him, and us thinking it's an ai boss. Weak.:dry: Just a thought, though.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I know I was just kidding around, it would be pretty funny if Dante really was controlled by some guy at Capcom HQ while we played him and thought it was some ai. Damn, I wonder who would be harder, the Dante ai or a Capcom HQ guy controlling him?

Top Bottom