• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NERO VS DANTE FULL GAMEPLAY.ZIP

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Capcom lied you say? Well, what's new? That means the possibility of Vergil being in the game is still up!!!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Mmmmmmm, interesting info.

Hmph! It saids feelings between Trish and Dante are unknown. DUDE they're just friends!

It also once again saids that the blue clad twin won't have a role...*sigh* oh well. There's always future projects.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergil cannot be forgotten. Capcom did not forget him when we barely knew his personality - as he didn't have one in DMC1 and DMC2 is a myth:)P ) until we finally saw him improved at DMC3.
Legends never die.
For the moment I'm eager to see this game. It is the 1st which seems to have more plot than the other ones.
I can't wait to use Dante^^

Chrysander

More weapons than previous games combined. Once again, if Nero only has 1 sword and 1 gun, then that means Dante will have tonnes. That doesn't seem likely to me, why would they design it so that Dante has like 8 swords, and Nero has 1? Seems more likely that the reason there are more weapons is that there are two major characters now, who can each have 5 or 6 swords.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
That was awesome!!! :D
my brother said he doesn't want to do the fight because he likes dante better :\

Zato-OW

King
Any one notice agnus sword how it glows in and out just like Nelo Angelos armor? its the exact same way but differnt color

Zato-OW

King
No im saying they prolly studied Nelo Angelos armor and used his Demonic powers to make weapons of there own and dont forget that Vergil and OOTS share some of the same values as in Swords are the only real weapon a warrior needs and that guns are for weaklings. But i guess Nero would be an exception to that. Just watch the Full TGS 07 trailer and watch the outlining of the Agnus sword when he has it up to Kyries neck it will Look just like Nelo Angelos Armor in DMC3SE. But the only thing Differnt about it is Nelos is Blue and the sword was a purplish color. and seeing as some of the members of the OOTS are demons its likely Vergil was raised by them at a point.

Zato-OW

King
... soundtrack usually is music but thats not the point im asying why is the date for it b4 the release date

Top Bottom