• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero Theories

Atikkin

Shrine Child
Many people are starting to assume that Vergil is somehow involved with the condition of Nero's arm. Now that I think about it, does Dante, perhaps, know of it?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Atikkin;16682 said:
Devil May Cry fans speculate multiple theories regarding Devil May Cry 4's new character, and supposed protagonist, Nero. Nero is a character who bares a remarkable resemblance to the devil hunter, Dante. He has a demonic-possessed arm, which grants him the use of demonic capabilities.

Theories begin to spread once Nero was brought out before the public eye. One theory speculates that Nero may be the reincarnated or ressurected form of Vergil, Dante's twin brother. The second theory may be that Nero is a clone of Sparda, created by Sparda followers/ worshippers. Another theory, would be that Nero is possibly a descendent of Sparda's line. Lastly, and the strangest theory, is that Nero is Sparda himself.

But all of this is speculation. Therefore, in your opinion...just who the hell is this Nero guy?

i think that is a new character and protector of the village.........coz he is capable to face against Dante

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Atikkin;17702 said:
Nero is Dante's son? That I didn't see coming. I also don't think it could happen. I understand that Dante told Mundus, before he took a hike into Hell, to send his regards to his son. But who would the mother be? Trish? Lucia? Lady? It doesn't make any sense. If Trish is the mother, Nero's power would off the scale because she's a demon created by Mundus. Then there's Lucia, who was created by Arius, and she is not human either. Lady I can understand, but it would probably never happen since she puts her mission before her life. *In other words, there's no way she'd settle down*

Nero with a possessed arm? Yes, that I can agree with. Is Vergil the one causing the possession? Yes, I can believe too. So this theory makes a little bit sense. Nero's hearing a voice in his head that demands more power. It could happen, you never know.

Now here's another theory that I have in mind. What if he is Vergil? What if, somehow, he was ressurected and was reborn as a human child. As he starts to grow, his arm starts acting up. Could it have been possible that the human part of Vergil dominates all of Nero, while the demonic part tries to set itself free by demanding more power? And if so, could Dante have known about it?

Well, good theories, but Vergil Didn't die!:wacko:
IN DMC3SE he decided to stay in Hades (HELL) and he fought this unknow satanic force. It was in a movie showing him running towards it!o_O

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Biggs and wedge.. Ha ha ha ha ok:lol:
But i hope that they dont decide to do that in this game:lol:

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
Based on concept art I am guessing Nero will have a link to Nelo Angelo(Nero Angelo/Black Angel). Since in japanese "r" is used for "r" and "l" for foreign words, it may be a mistranslation. Beyond this i leave it to surprise :lol: .

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Personally i think that Nero is Nero Angelo:lol:
A lot is pointing to this. His fighting style, quotes, and the way he looks. Near identical to Dante^_^

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
Lady_0989;20428 said:
Personally i think that Nero is Nero Angelo:lol:
A lot is pointing to this. His fighting style, quotes, and the way he looks. Near identical to Dante^_^

During the TGS trailer it shows Dante and Nero standing on the statue of Sparda with one on each arm, it seems symbolic. Would being corrupted be like taping a fountain of youth? :p

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Hey nice find i never would've thought of it like that, the only thing that i dont get is that Kobayashi said that Dante and Nero have no blood relation, and that Nero isnt a son of Sparda:lol: :\
But maybe he is just lying...:lol:
:wub: Thats cute....

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
Doh, i forgot about that. :p
I guess after DMC1 Vergil cast away the demonic energy that corrupted him and it has found a new host.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Maybe Vergil's human body was destroyed but his demonic energy remained and he is taking over Nero. But still that doesnt explain everything. Cause even on the official website his personality resembles Vergils...^_^
They better come up w/ a good explanation :wub:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
lol........it will come........But i think that Nero could have Vergil´s Soul........like, Nero took Dante´s Amulet........and he gained powers from Dante´s Amulet..........maybe Vergil´s soul entered in Nero´s Body to say: "Power.....give me more power"
its my theory

Yamato

My bad, that's what I figured ^_^

I'm just so phyched Lmao!

I just joined the forum so I need to catch up hehe!

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Mobfigurz;16842 said:
Could be possible, but Im simply sayin that Cloning is over used in fiction and even for a game about Demons and Devils I think the Clone angle would be weird and little hard to believe, from my perspective anyway.

As for "THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!!"....I did say "maybe the Trailers decieving and your right"

Your right, cauze the head of Capcom got fired and there is a new guy, so there gonna make DMC4 better, so thats why is talking soo long! So i wouldn't trust the Website and the trailer! Uts gonna make u crazy!!:sick:

aoshi

There is an unknown charcter that arkham refers to in DMC 3 mission 13
A priestess that sparda sacrifised and is the wife of arkham.
Nero could be related to her and lady.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It is not Arkham's wife that Sparda sacrificed. Arkham said that he killed his wife like Sparda sacrificed the priestess, in order to be a God(what a moron btw, saying that to Lady:p )

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
No he is saying that Sparda sacrificed two things to supress the tremendous force of the tower. His own blood and the blood of a mortal priestess. So in order to open the towers power they need the blood of that same mortal priestess. And the only one that has the same blood as that mortal priestess is Lady cause she is the direct descendant of her.:lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well allow me to disagree once again:p
"Inside your body flows the same body as the sacrificed woman...the spell cannot be undone without your blood"

Okay from that we can assume that they do have a connection (the priestess and Lady) but before that...

"Good girl...pure and innocent..just like your mother.."

Those lines made me think that Arkham probably meant that the girl who died, was also immaculate,pure, maybe virgin , good-hearted and staff:lol:

Top Bottom