• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero only has 2 weapons ????

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
I dont think blue rose will not av any special abillitys since its a gun and on all the other dmcs guns av not really had any kind of special feature or abillity but the db looks awesome

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I think the Blue Rose will have different features, as Nero customises both his weapons by the sound of it. I would imagine this would be modifying power, speed and range, seeing as he doesnt get a choice of firearms like Dante. In this way, hopefully the Blue Rose will be able to have capabilities of a Shotgun, or the power of a missile, etc.

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
I think the power of a missile may be over shooting it (no pun)

but yeah i deffo think it will be customizable because it was jim who made the revolver im sure he designed the double barrel for when the order sent him on his "dirty work" which is still a mystery

im absolutly dying fer details on nero

Arwen

Lost Soul
Nero never killed any of the bosses he left them all to Dante so it makes sense he'd get all the weapons as with every DMC game you only get new weapons when you kill a boss.

rhys423

wannabe
nero only has blue rose, red queen and his buster abilitie he dosent get anymore... after all nero may not even be a permanent chrecter in the game... plus making dante have more weapons kinda makes up for the lack of playabilitie in the storyline... and i think nero is only a starter charecter as i have noticed all boss records are set by dante

rhys423

wannabe
master sayers;64463 said:
I dont think blue rose will not av any special abillitys since its a gun and on all the other dmcs guns av not really had any kind of special feature or abillity but the db looks awesome

blue rose has a charge lvl 1,2 and 3 level three dose massive damge then makes them explode from the inside :D

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Devil Leon;67251 said:
Wow, reading this topic I realise just how much more we expected than what we actually got :(

Just actually read through this thread. Man your not kidding. we did expect a lot more from capcom. Well i know i did...

ImNam

TheDarkSlayer
nero onli have 2 weapon red queen and blue rose but his devil bringer is super power full can absord power too .

Vergil_Club_ID_1_by_Vergil_Sparda.jpg

vergil is the best of the best.

Top Bottom