• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero new devil tigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
hi every1 im bak. Anyway i was think in dmc5 i hope nero will have a better dt cus in dmc4 i think it wasn't tha good. tha is if nero comin bak:lol:

p.s tha wat i think anyway

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Kool626;168794 said:
hi every1 im bak. Anyway i was think in dmc5 i hope nero will have a better dt cus in dmc4 i think it wasn't tha good. tha is if nero comin bak:lol:

Yeah.I,ve been thinking the same way.Nero should have his own complete Devil Trigger dammin :mad:, not just a ghost wandering around and behing him.

fox

I think that the advantage of neros devil trigger was to make the devil bringer moves way much more stronger

lafudge

&vergil.♥
I liked his DT... perhaps that's just because it's possibly Nelo Angelo. xD But I still liked it. Ah, I'm kinda baised though. I want Vergil to make a return so much that anything that so much as resembles him is automatically one of my favourite things. Vergil forever. ♥

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I want Nero's devil trigger full fledged in the next game. I didn't like the spirit surrounding him

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Ronin;172633 said:
I want Nero's devil trigger full fledged in the next game. I didn't like the spirit surrounding him

Maby the spirit can be full fleged.

Like a little demon minion for Nero:lol:

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
I think this spirit behind him is cooler and makes Nero different than Dante...
IMO it would be cooler if it was all around Nero, like Nero being inside that big blue devil...

nero_117

I think ur right...I bet its cooler when a powerful spirit surrounds you, it shows how much demonic power you obtain in your body ^^

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
Yeah a fusion of Nero in a DT form and have that gaint DT hovering around as well. His arm might be that DT form waiting to be released.

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
HEY HEY HEY. Nero is HUMAN, he can't transform into a devil. Dante and Vergil are half-blood demons, so they can. Done here.

kovales

Descend to Hell
It would be pretty good if Nero transforms halfway though. just half demon with some good graphics and drawing concepts it would turn out pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom