• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero in full DT

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
I recently finished Hell and Hell and got a Finish Game Bonus Art. That last bonus shows Nero holding a sword and a reflection. That reflection looks like Nero in full DT form. I'm not really sure so if anybody else has seen this...

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Yeah... the coolest picture no doubt...
I believe the demon in the reflection is dante cause the demon is red and this picture might be a future mighty battle between the two {nero or vergil VS dante} (at least that's what I hope!)
Anyway, i have the feeling that capcom wants to show us pretty good stuff in the next dmc in terms of story. Lets hope so! :)

JakemJo

This is not Nero in full DT, it's Nelo Angelo fighting Dante. Maybe some kind of remake picture from DMC1? Or artwork from DMC5? Or just random artwork from DMC4, which is not from storyline, kinda fanart "Fight of two souls", Dante's soul vs Vergil's soul (not Nero). It's interesting.

Keaton

Premium
http://sephirosuy.blogspot.com/2008/02/dmc4-artworks.html

That may help... ;)

Also, its not confirmed what either character is.
The Demon wealding Yamato is certanly a solidifyed version of Nero's Knight Familar, but wether it is Neros Devil Forum (full), or if it is Vergil, Nelo Angelo etc is all unknown.

As for the Red Demon, that IS Dante, it is obvious based on the Illumandos Shaped Crack on his chest that glows orange. Plus the blade that being pointed at the Cobalt Devil is clearly Rebellion -- another element that contributes to this is the fact that the Crimson Demon is smiling ;)

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
yaeh its dante and what i'd like to say is nero's DT, though nero doesn't really have a full DT becaues he's not from demonic heritage like dante(though who's to say that he is?) so there goes my answer to that...

Keaton

Premium
SpArAda1127;179644 said:
yaeh its dante and what i'd like to say is nero's DT, though nero doesn't really have a full DT becaues he's not from demonic heritage like dante(though who's to say that he is?) so there goes my answer to that...

From several lines in DMC4 we can establish that Nero and Dante are the same, in the sense only that they are both half human and half demon, both with the Blood of Sparda. However, why Nero has a 'broken' DT and how he relates to Dante is still a mystery ^^

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Sparda™;179881 said:
The blue demon is undoubtedly Nero.

Not really... it could be Vergil (well, for me they are the same, so whatever)
We cannot take any conclusion until we get capcom's confirmation or we see it/him in the next game...

Zato-OW

King
If were to go off the final concept off the DB in the art book I would also say its Nero. But w/e I rather wait for DMC5 or Deadly Fortune to hit the states.

Yamato666

Angelo-Gehenna
Hopefully Vergil will make a full-fledged comeback ready to unleash pwnage on this small puny kid named Nero :p and battle Dante.

Top Bottom