• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero could have hurt Dante

Evil Nero

Lady_;101596 said:
hehe nice theories guys. But I kinda have both of your opinions mixed. At the first battle, the situation with Dantes Devil Trigger... I think it hurts being hit with great strenght on the face, yeah Dante felt pain and his DT reacted. Still, he wasn`t fighting back, just endured it. If he wanted to, he would just cut of Neros arm with Rebellion and so on.

(sorry for offtopic xD. Yeah, our Dante is talented at it. But... you need to become even more better and you do, I noticed it ;) )

Rebellion was knocked out of his hands when Nero floored him.

Zato-OW

King
I don't think they can cut off each other limbs in DMC well got Dante,Vergil..ect. I mean remember in DMC3 when Dante slice right through Vergil's torso. He should've been cut in half but that wasn't the case. Nero did Stun Dante i mean his DB is stronger then Dante in strength and he taking that many hits to the face shocked him a bit.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I know this sounds silly and it hasn't been officially confirmed, but I like to think of it this way...

Is anyone here familiar with the Dragonball Z series? I know what you're all thinking, "why the f**k is she bringing up DBZ for?" Well im glad you asked.^^ Because in order to bring an understanding to what im about to say I will have to show you a good comparison. (I think I spelled that wrong >_>)

Ahem, anyways...In the Frieza saga of DBZ a guy name Piccolo went up against the tyrant Frieza. Frieza was unbeatable blah blah, and they decided to fight. Now it turns out Piccolo appeared stronger, but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

If you would all kindly take about 5 minutes of your time to watch this clip... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzVSJR9NDmk&feature=related XD You don't have to if you don't want to.

But for those of you that did watch it, you can see. Frieza WAS getting tired and he DID get hurt and felt pain...BUT, in the end they came to find out that that was hardly even a fraction of his power.

He hid his true power even when it seemed like he was about to lose the fight. I think that that's how it is with Dante. I mean, he defeated the king of hell, he killed Berial and Echidna in one gunshot, like they were nothing, and lets not forget that Berial is the king of firehell. Im betting that Dante has a far greater power than we know of that lies dormant because he doesn't need to use it.

And that's my two cents for now. XD

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Im sure Sparda has SOMETHING to do with his power. He wouldn't be anywere near that power if he didn't have the blood of Sparda. Of course his will to protect aids his power, but if he was just the son of some ordinary demon, Nero would have probably kicked his ***. Everyone who wants to protect doesn't gain unimaginable power.

...Wait, what does this have to do with the topic?

Sparda™

Dante surely has power from being Sparda's son, but that majestic increase comes from that aid he gives to the humans.

Zato-OW

King
I'm sure Dante could've Destroyed the savior but he was just buying time for Nero to rescue Kyrie and get out. But i may be wrong. He did at some times look like he was having a hard time holding on mainly at the part where the savior stuck a punch at him which Dante was trying to block with his sword. But to block a punch like that he has to be very very strong. But Nero just smashed his face by just closing his fist lol so yeah I'm thinking hes stronger then Dante atlaest physicly .

ManOfMayhem

Lets get it out this way, Dante would have killed Nero easy if he wanted to dont tell me anything about it. So Dante was getting punched, he wanted the kid to have fun man if he used his power man would Nero have been thrown all the way back to his moms house whoever that is lol

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dante Aseroth;101352 said:
At Evil Nero: It's not about how much will you fight back. If you raise imaginary points, then, It's pointless.

Correct me If I'm wrong, but Dante's exact words after being impaled by his own sword on Sparda's statue were...

"I'd go as far as to say I underestimated you" - meaning that he would go at that point, but he didn't.

In the second battle, Nero didn't even give Dante a hard time.

You have to understand Dante was just mocking with the kid all the game along. If Dante would've used 0.1% of his growing powers, Devil May Cry 4 wouldn't have Nero at all...

At Keaton: The only person that can take down Dante is his father Sparda.
This is true. This is how I want to see it too.

Sparda™

slapsus;102656 said:
there's a chance that he'll get as good as Dante, but never above him :p

Nero will be 10 years behind Dante, always. That is a big matter as Dante's powers have grown to a point where he might corrupt himself.

Sparda™

Yeah, basically the same that happened with Sparda. Feeling his powers could corrupt him, he sealed them in the Force Edge.

I basically predict the same with Dante.

Zato-OW

King
I thought his powers were sealed into his sword because the effect of him sealing the Demon world. Like how the savior is. He needed Sparda's blood a DA arm of Sparda and a virgin womens blood. I think the same went for the Demon gate in 3 where Sparda sealed it. But in sparda's case his seal back fired and sealed even more of his powers into his FE since he too was a Demon.

Sparda™

It is quite logical. A demon which defeated the Devil King himself, would have an enormous amount of power. No matter how good the cause was, that power could have him corrupted.

The Temen-Ni-Gru was sealed after Mundus' defeat, which means Sparda still had his powers. He had them off when he poured his powers into the Force Edge, with his blood, and of that of a virgin priestess named Mary.

Sparda saw the opportunity to close this huge tower-gate to the Underworld, as a mean of getting his powers removed.

Top Bottom