• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero and Dante in following games. How it will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

morrigan

Vergilissexy gave me an interesting idea! Capcom has plans for use Dante and Nero in future. But how? They'll be partners in DMC shop? Or it will be competition of devil-hunters? Or they'll enemies? Ha-ha-ha! I try to imagine it... It could be deadly fun! Yeaahh... What do you think?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hmmmmm, being shop partners? Mayyybbbe....
But being just little friends wouldnt hurt Dante right?
I think of the two as real good friends.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Or maybe not friends.... or as friends! But not too good friends, know what I mean?
I mean, Dante could forgive Nero for being so stupid to rudely interrupt his conversation with the arm(Not too sure if he was talking to the arm or what!*laughs*)
Okay no. Dante would never apologise to someone, but Nero could, Though if Dante had to apologise he simply doesnt have the feeling to apologise... I can imangine Dante apologising to Nero! (Huge laughs now)

The dark knight

People!The arm cant talk.Nero is fully human.His just has demonic powers!THAT IS IT!Kyrie was holding a blue box.That is probably what he wanted.

morrigan

The dark knight;44604 said:
You think of them as friends???*chuckling*Sure.Nero kicking Dante in the face is a ritual of friendship in Fortuna.

Well... Why not? Or you prefer Lady's method "shoots to friend" or "deathly kiss of Kalina-Ann"?
icon_bazooka.gif
Dante will forgive....lol

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I think he already forgave her.
But thinking about Dante and Nero being friends, that sounds wierd to me, you?

morrigan

Wierd? Hmmm... May be. But we don't know Nero. What if he's cool friendly dude? Ha-ha-ha... And when he kicked Dante he just tried to save his love - Kyrie...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Touching...
But why would he be so protective of Kyrie?
Anyway I will think of them being friends.
Lady and Dante turned into good friends but lady left to kill all demons on Earth.... talk about a good friend. Sheish.

morrigan

Wait,wait,wait... Trish left to kill all demons! Lady still here... Somewhere around...
By the way, Trish is a friend of Dante too. And she even betrayed him. Nero just a "little nice boy"!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think they would split up. But probably meet when some sort of serious and demonic problem appeared. I could never think of them as being partners in everything. They are both loners after all.;)

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
good point. I totally agree.........
OR
maybe nero and dante are like brilliant friends then someone or something could split them up then they fight all over again....i dunno....its just random what comes out my mouth....

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
But when I completed DMC3 the epilogue was narrated by lady right?
So she said herself that Dante opened his shop and she went to eliminate all demons on the face of the Earth, right?
No, really lady is the best pal I ever had....

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
True they both hunt demons. But not together. Each one is in his/her own unless special conditions meet. That's what I think will happen to the case between Nero and Dante as well if they become friends.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Nero and Dante going to hunt demons together.
"The adventures of Nero and Dante" Imagine if it were a cartoon... cool!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
As I said I don't think is something like Batman & Robin:p Each one has his own style and way of doing things. And remember that in DMC2 Dante has his own Mission. So Nero (if still alive) is doing something completely different;)

The dark knight

Kicking someone in the face is considered a ritual of friendship?I think not.
morrigan;44611 said:
Well... Why not? Or you prefer Lady's method "shoots to friend" or "deathly kiss of Kalina-Ann"?
icon_bazooka.gif
Dante will forgive....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom