• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero’s mother

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Will they explain who Nero’s mother is? Hope it’s DMC’s version of Kat.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Considering she didn't even get mentioned in the original DMC4 I guess the devs thought she was pretty irrelevant.

I guess they could retroactively try to give her some importance, but then again I wouldn't want her to just be a repeat of Eva.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
My guess is its this woman here at 2:40 of the video,

Given the fact that DMC4SE's Vergil cutscenes where one big tease to the origins of Nero with Vergil actually being shown to visit Nero's place of origin was surely meant to give us a glimpse into Nero's parentage since we know eventually Vergil did have sex with a woman and that woman did give birth to Nero and considering this is the ONLY woman during that time shown to even be interested in Vergil its highly likely this was Capcom subtle "nod" to the fans that she will be Nero's mother.

These events will most likely be expanded upon and explained within DMC5.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
That’s what I’ve been trying to question. From DMC4SE’s cutscene with Vergil and that woman who saw him rag hooded, is likely Nero’s mother.

Hope they can explain how Nero was born from her. And if she’ll be DMC’s version of Kat.

Top Bottom