• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

nelo angelo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero Angelo

Black Angel
I haven't beaten dmc yet but i was wondering if dante finds out that...

Nelo Angelo was in fact Virgil.

Noxotic

He learns about it after he defeats him for the final time. He drops the other half of the amulent (on the back of each amulent it says Dante & Vergil) , He sees his face when Nelo takes off helmet (May not notice that it is him because it looks like Sparda in human form, but may recognize Sparda's human face in some way) , and remembers about Vergil and him during childhood.

Krono Lucifer

Nelo Angelo is a legend lol sorry thats abit random , I thought that Dante knew that it was Vergil straight away cause of his first line
" I never expected to see scum like you around here" or something like that.

defjam64

ultimatedevil sparda
same here but
I haven't beaten dmc yet but i was wondering if dante finds out that...
u sed relises but dmc 1 is after dmc 3
Code:
dmc 2 is just a story with dante in it doesnt follow the story

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
wicked_lester said:
another question here" how come if in japanese lure blue (vergils color) is EVIL yet nelo means black?

coz Vergil (Nelo Angelo) was dominated by Mundus.............thats y he is Blacknight

Vince

ah mama!
Here my version Mundus Offered power to vergil and vergil in exchange to have him on his side!

vergil "need more power" so he couldn't refuse it

Remus

thats maybe true.
I dont think that Vergil just got his ass kicked and got tortured and screamed like the whole Underworld could hear it and then got imprisoned in the armor as Nelo Angelo.
I think that Vergil was defeated by Mundus after maybe a long battle and Mundus offered him more power if he joined Mundus ranks and he couldnt refuse and said "Yes, of course!" and then maybe some hours later Mundus made that black armor for Vergil and Vergil putted it on.
I think that. Not as Darth Vader getting his armor and life-suit screaming and was badly injured.
Vergil kinda choosed it.

wicked_lester

well if thats the reason...why did he change vergils color? i like blue better then black...wouldn't wear it like i do black but on vergil its kick ass

aoshi

hey i am jus curious.
were there any cut scenes in DMC1 showing nelo angelo and mundus together or nelo angelo saying anything about mundus to dante?
i have not played the game(DMC1).

PAINTitBLACK

Sympathy 4 the devil
Demon_Sniper;1991 said:
It isn't hard to figure it out. First time I thought he was just another enemy.

i did too. because i really didnt know he had a brother. cuz when devil may cry came out and i first played it i really didnt understand it. till i played the third one then im like oh....

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
LOL..............u can see if he is a Boss or not..............watch the up of ur TV and u will see the Boss life

Trish

aoshi;3683 said:
hey i am jus curious.
were there any cut scenes in DMC1 showing nelo angelo and mundus together or nelo angelo saying anything about mundus to dante?
i have not played the game(DMC1).

No, there weren't cutscenes of that nature.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya........Nelo Angelo had lost his tongue..........i guess.....but He can understand whatever Dante says

Trish

Yeah, exactly. It's commonly thought that Mundus took away his ability to speak. Well, according to alot of rummors I've heard anyway,

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
but at least.............DMC4 will be more fun.............i think that we can play Vergil...............i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom