• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need some help here,screen name related....

Status
Not open for further replies.

NemesisHybrid

Wannabe Betrayer of Hell.
Title says it all.I need some help thinking of a new screen name pertaining to Sparda.He is my favorite character of course,thats why I want it relating to him.So,post your ideas! :D

NemesisHybrid

Mmm,the first one is too....mediocre?I tdo thank you for your consideration,however the term "Sparda's Son" is overly used.

Random indeed,I like it.Though Im not sure if it will fit in the text box or not.

Pantera Queen

I think it should if you bunch it up like this Sparda'sDeepestFlesh. I've had some pretty long usernames here before:)

NemesisHybrid

Im honored to have you post to my topic Sparda.I read your DMC5 idea,very nice read.Though I disagree with /some/ parts,I liked a lot of it.

I do not want to copy any of your names sir,thanks for the examples though :D.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What about Wannabetrayer? I saw your title "Wannabe Betrayer of Hell". How's that sound?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Tony Redgrave goes to the mod who's not been around for a while.

Sparda's Guardian?
Sparda's Angel?
Angel of Sparda?
Sparda the Legend?

Just some ideas I'm throwing out.

Sparda™

NemesisHybrid;197016 said:
Im honored to have you post to my topic Sparda.I read your DMC5 idea,very nice read.Though I disagree with /some/ parts,I liked a lot of it.

I do not want to copy any of your names sir,thanks for the examples though :D.

What you read is not DMC5, but the side-story of Sparda and Nero. DMC5 hasn't been mentioned at all in there yet by me. Plus, the side-stories are not final, so there may be some big changes.

As for the usernames, well, glad I helped you a bit...

I'd suggest though...

Sir Redgrave

Durante

Dead
it would be better if you thot one yourself because sometimes other people idea's dont look pretty good to a different person so it's best if you make one yourself
And does the word Sparda have to be in your nickname?

aka958

Don't trust people
I have heard about the name Tony Redgrave being in the DMC series but not seen it anywhere in the series, who is Tony Redgrave?!

But now onto the names, how about:

"Betrayer of evil" (Sparda betrayed the evil, right?)

"Unholy Savior"

and a third one, let me think... *thinking with fully concentrated*

I came up with this:
"Sparda's Legacy"

Also cool sig TC :D

Durante

Dead
aka958;197102 said:
I have heard about the name Tony Redgrave being in the DMC series but not seen it anywhere in the series, who is Tony Redgrave?!

Tony Redgrave is used an alias for Dante in the novel Devil May Cry Volume 1 as well as in of Devil May Cry: The Animated Series.

In early drafts for the first Devil May Cry, Tony Redgrave was to be a detective and partner of Dante's.

-Text from wiki.

NemesisHybrid

Thanks for all of the suggestions guys,I really like some of them :D.

Also,thanks for the compliment on my sig :p.

aka958

Don't trust people
No probs, a sig like that deserves compliments, i've never seen one like that before :D .

And thanks Durante for helping me out! So we could say that Tony redgrave is that guy in the anime that helps Dante out from time to time???

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda's Last Legacy
Sparda's Nephew
Sparda's Protector
Spardian Knight
Mundus' Betrayer

Five more for ya! Hope you like 'em!

Durante

Dead
aka958;197142 said:
So we could say that Tony redgrave is that guy in the anime that helps Dante out from time to time???

Well not quite it was supposed to be a detective and a partner of Dante on the first drawings of Devil May Cry but they dumped the idea and rather made "Tony Redgrave" be Dante's nickname.

but it's Non-canonical due to Devil May Cry 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom