• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need Help With PS4

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I've been at trying to download the 1.1.0 Update for Dragon's Dogma Online for hours, trying to get the update to even download, but I keep getting to 1% before I get the following message:
ERROR: NW-31456-9 Cannot Download

I've done everything from change my DNS settings, to resetting my PS4, to disconnecting and reconnecting to the Internet...but nothing works.

I've exhausted my efforts and I'm in desperate need of help.

KRSkull

Did you check your firewall Intrusion Protection rules. They might clearly triggering a false positive at the exact point in the file that was being downloaded.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I take it you've never had this issue before with other downloads.

Here's what I'd try.

First I'd delete whatever has been downloaded, even on the system storage, in case the date is corrupt and it's preventing the file from downloading properly, and then I'd restart the PS4 under the power options before starting a new download of it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Does this help at all? I know its not the exact issue but its same error code and may help in long run, would also suggest doing as Berto said above.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Alright, so I checked the DDO Reddit, and apparently it's undergoing maintenance that disables both access and downloads, for some reason. I'll just wait a day or two, and see if the situation changes.

Thanks for all the helpful feedback though, friends. I tried them all with no avail :frown: , so I guess I'll just wait and see if a solution reveals itself.

Top Bottom