• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need help on Mission 13 DMD

Angelofdarkness

Yea so, I kill the blitz (using lucifer XD how cheep am I right?)

but those 3 Chimera Assaults own me like no tomorrow. I can't figure out a way to kill em fast enough without really getting hit. They just randomly start slicing me up! So far the only thing that's worked is to DT and stinger like there's no tomorrow, but I only get a few DT bars and they aren't enough to kill them. Any tips? I even tried the super cheep pandora trick, but apparently these things can jump high...I'm not really worried about ranking at the moment so any tips are welcome :D even super cheep ones hehe.

I got past em once with like 1/2 bar of life then died in the next zone lol.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Angelofdarkness;79923 said:
Yea so, I kill the blitz (using lucifer XD how cheep am I right?)

but those 3 Chimera Assaults own me like no tomorrow. I can't figure out a way to kill em fast enough without really getting hit. They just randomly start slicing me up! So far the only thing that's worked is to DT and stinger like there's no tomorrow, but I only get a few DT bars and they aren't enough to kill them. Any tips? I even tried the super cheep pandora trick, but apparently these things can jump high...I'm not really worried about ranking at the moment so any tips are welcome :D even super cheep ones hehe.

I got past em once with like 1/2 bar of life then died in the next zone lol.

well...i havent been to that mode yet although what i do when im in trouble is go do alittle bloody palace and buy some items with the money i earn

Angelofdarkness

Yea, that's good, but I already have everything XD I just don't want to use items <_< they are expensive and if I walk down that path I'ma down like so many vit stars...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
ahhh...ok..well then...my only advice would be to keep at it..maybe afew others will have some combat tips for u..as for me like i said i havent gone onto DMD yet..im on SOS...lol but thats me..slow as hell

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
good thing this thread was started b4 i got on that one..thanks toni. now i got a good tip for when i get there...lol, man the dante missions are so slow after playing with nero

Keaton

Premium
Lucifer and Pandora works for me :D

Buld up the swords with Pin Up then using Pandora's Crossbow knock one off their feet and use the 'homing' move with Luce again, get close to it and explode them which will protect you from the others close range melee.

Giglamesh after stunning works too :D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
NERO116;79939 said:
good thing this thread was started b4 i got on that one..thanks toni. now i got a good tip for when i get there...lol, man the dante missions are so slow after playing with nero

Slow?:huh: Not a chance, Dante deals with them easier than Nero does.

It's that when we play with Dante we are already addicted with Red Queen, Blue Rose and Devil Bringer so much that our pace gets slower than it should be:lol:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Tony_Redgrave;79952 said:
Slow?:huh: Not a chance, Dante deals with them easier than Nero does.

It's that when we play with Dante we are already addicted with Red Queen, Blue Rose and Devil Bringer so much that our pace gets slower than it should be:lol:

i guess so..that might be my problem..lol, it just seems like after using nero dante looses his flare in my eyes..lol

Lucifer and Pandora works for me

Buld up the swords with Pin Up then using Pandora's Crossbow knock one off their feet and use the 'homing' move with Luce again, get close to it and explode them which will protect you from the others close range melee.

Giglamesh after stunning works too. this is a good stradegy, i use it often with dante..and in mission 13 it could help alot...solid thinkin keaton

Angelofdarkness

Ok, thanks guys. I ended up just charging up pandora with the Blitz then using the missiles twice then DT and stinger lol. I finally beat it XD Took long enough...

aka958

Don't trust people
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo! i wanted to give a tip to... use gunslinger and shoot forward with it (thats really fast, faster than normal shots) he can hit more than one target..... and if they come close to you... jump up and do that Bullet rain or something to them up in the air..... the chimeras should have been weakened but then... the rest is up to you :)

Top Bottom