• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

nDante in "Chasing The Devil"

berto

I Saw the Devil

Just a funny little thing I thought I'd show
Is it restricted to certain countries?

Either way, I saw the movie and I did not even notice that it was him. It's on hulu and it is crap. It's not so bad you'll want your money back but still pretty awful.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I can see the video just fine, anyway if you hadn't have pointed it out I wouldn't have realised it was him.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Funny enough I recognized him immediately : his eyes are distinctive and easily recognizable.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Eye!? Dude, we should've been able to pick up on his voice. That's the thing we know him for. I'm still a little blown away that I didn't recognize him at all. It's like WHHhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It must be because he's not swearing enough. :tongue:

But seriously, he's clearly using a different voice to the one he uses for Dante. I actually recognise him more as a regular on the TV Soap "Neighbours", which my mother is a massive fan of.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Eye!? Dude, we should've been able to pick up on his voice. That's the thing we know him for
You're not wrong, but the first time I saw the video, it was in mute mode.:tongue: So, if I say I recognized him for his voice, I would be lying!

Top Bottom