• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Naruto

naruto

• love it!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it's ok...i guess...

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • absolutely hate it or despise it! :(

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
appaerently naruto is becoming rapidly popular,and i was just wondering if you guys like it like that too,you know, with the key chains and headbands andall that other stuff...
i know that by far i like it but it's just that i wish they made 2 versins, a version for kids and another for adults because apparentl there were a few things thta were cut from it that cartoon network can't show, like that naruto curses and that there's also a lot of blood and some uhh parts that i can't descibe.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I, sadly, am not a fan of Naruto. I gave it a chance so I can say, "I don't really like it." I actually don't like alot of modern day mangas. I love the old, old, OLD stuff. Dragon Ball, DBZ, and Sailor Moon will always be my ol' time favs and there was ALOT of things in those animes that are probably more unsuitable than what could ever be shown in Naruto. Anime or manga.

The only character in Naruto that actually manages to amuse me is that 'Pervy Sage' guy.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Sorry, i hate it because my 17 year old brother is addicted to it and all he can do is talk japanese and do the stupid hand signs.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
meh i dont care but still i like it because oh all the whole ninetailed fox and rasengan and chidori and stuff like that, it's like being 4 and saying"oooooohhh look at the preety colors":lol:

Top Bottom