• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My trip to Spain Days 1 - 5

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Im gonna do a little diary of what i've done in spain so far as i thought it would be fun :lol:

DAY 1

I got up at 3am and got dressed and made sure i had everything i needed for my trip like toothbrush , towel , shower gel , toothpaste and other stuff . Watched my bro play RES 5 for a bit as he played it all night for some reason , and waited for taxi to the airport with my other bro , taxi came at 3.45am and took us to the airport and i booked my return taxi .....

Checked in at the easyjet desk ( height of luxuary ) :lol: and went up to the security scanner thing and didnt get checked for anything through the scanner , had a burger king at 5.00am :lol: and called my mate at 5.30am pretending i was a american salesman :lol: he belived it :lol:

Got on the plane and COULDNT get to sleep as it was so uncomfortable , landed after 2.30hours in the air and waited for my bags ( last one as ususal ) , saw my family there and waited for the cats to land as we flown them out as well .....

1 hour to the hotel and slept for the rest of it :lol:

DAY 2

Slept in to 1pm :lol: and basically was on here all day :lol: and bought a newspaper and met a spainish person and she thought i was spainish and talked for like 20mins of spainish to me and i just nodded :lol:
Went out for tea and love it :lol:

DAY 3

Bought my daily bottle of coke zero and newspaper and cleaned out a fish tank that was so dirty :lol:
Went out for tea again and my bro got so drunk he went to sleep on the bathroom floor :lol:

DAY 4

Got up at 9am and bought paper and coke zero and wanted food but didnt have any and to my horror the fishtank was gone so my cleaning my pointless :mad: :lol: my bro went home to london leaving me here ....
Had pizza for tea :lol:

DAY 5

Got up at 11 and went to sleep for the whole day :lol: , had mexican for tea and it was so nice :lol: Went to bed and had to look after the cats :mad: kept me til 2am :mad: :lol:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Wickse;168029 said:
Im gonna do a little diary of what i've done in spain so far as i thought it would be fun :lol:

DAY 2

Slept in to 1pm :lol: and basically was on here all day :lol: and bought a newspaper and met a spainish person and she thought i was spainish and talked for like 20mins of spainish to me and i just nodded :lol:
Went out for tea and love it :lol:

She talked to you in Spanish because she assumed you knew the language of the country you where visiting and you should.

Can you speak spanish?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Black Angel;168317 said:
She talked to you in Spanish because she assumed you knew the language of the country you where visiting and you should.

Can you speak spanish?

i know hello , thank u , goodbye ........ the very basic stuff yeah

Top Bottom