• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my problem with DmC....again its the combat

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
The worst part about these flame wars is that we USED to have members who actually brought stuff to the table and legitimately debated.
For instance, CoolDemon, a member who was around back when me and Dragonmaster were relatively new.
Don't get me wrong, CoolDemon could start flame wars in a matter of seconds. But you know what the difference between him and the current members is?
He legitimately had things to back up his claims, whenever he hit the mark, he hit HARD
Here's one of my favorite quotes from him, in response to Tameem's "Dante in a bar" comments.
Why say Dante would get laughed out when their own creation Monkey would get laughed out alot more.

AcidX_Y

The worst part about these flame wars is that we USED to have members who actually brought stuff to the table and legitimately debated.
For instance, CoolDemon, a member who was around back when me and Dragonmaster were relatively new.
Don't get me wrong, CoolDemon could start flame wars in a matter of seconds. But you know what the difference between him and the current members is?
He legitimately had things to back up his claims, whenever he hit the mark, he hit HARD
Here's one of my favorite quotes from him, in response to Tameem's "Dante in a bar" comments.
How does that quote help your point?

The Final Offer

i just dont see how any legitimate fan of the series would want a sequel to have less combat depth then the previous game

DMC 2 sucked worse then 1 and was hated

3 was amazing

4 combat system was even better

DmC combat does not have the depth of DMC 4 even oppressedwriter admitted that DMC 4 was deeper.....

i just dont see how you can go from amazing comabt system in DMC 4 to mediocore DmC

I find DmC superior in the fun factor. That's all that matters here. So...

0174_25758.gif

Now, onto the next thread.​

Last edited:

This_IZ_Sparda!

It's a constant battle of who wants to be THE only one RIGHT. we all know this fact sure.. LEAVE IT BE, Naysayers.. I'm actually lessening my convictions recently coz i'm actually sounding like a broken record here.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What are you on?! Legitimate fan?!

If were taking your opinion as fact, then here's mine.
The only thing you've got right is that DMC3 was awesome.
DMC4's combat system was not amazing, technically, it was pretty much like DMC3 (Dante had styles. But the difference, Nero's Devil Bringer... which struck me like being a bit like a grapple... *gasp* a bit like Dante uses in DmC).

BTW, not everyone hates DMC2...

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i like DMC2 it had only a few sword combos but the aerial heart twosome time upside down shooting wall running cartwheels backflips and majin trigger and devil trigger sword attacks were a lot of fun as was lucia‘s combat trish was not too bad either and bloody palace was fun

Top Bottom