• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Nero theory

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
Me and my friend were arguing about this I think that Nero's Devil Trigger and arm is Virgil's . I looked over the cutscenes of Virgil and Nero to verify it. So here are some videos that might prove it. Some of you may of already realized this. Fill free to give your comments on this I don't mind if they disagree on it I just wonder what other Devil May Cry fans think!

THIS 1st VIDEO IS FROM DMC 4 WHEN NERO FIRST GOES DEVIL TRIGGER (listen carfully on what Nero says when he goe DT):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q4K4wa2maA&feature=related

THIS NEXT IS THE CUTSCENE AFTER THE FIRST VIRGIL FIGHT COMPARE WHAT VIRGIL SAYS TO WHAT NERO SAYS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiX8gLuSgwE

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Yes, we all know the:
"Power...give me more...power!"
line,and the striking resemblance between his DT and Vergil's face.
Ok, lets put with simple:

"a decendant of spardas blood"
and
"you have indeed inherited Spardas blood"
and
"although i must saulte a man who carries the blood of Sparda"

INHERITED and DECENDANT means your born with these traits, not suddenly contracted it like a disease. White hair, blue eyes and an uncanny ability to have a high amount of strength doesnt come naturally all of a sudden. The mess Nero made fighting Dante, non seem bothered like he always does, especially Kyrie. He is a decendant, but his blood isnt as strong as Dantes, also the strange quote from Berial when he visited 2,000 years ago when Sparda was still on Earth "You were just like he was..." referencing to Sparda. Neros was definatly born with Spardas blood. It may explain why Vergil (if there) choose to use Nero. However...its odd how Vergil isnt causing Nero pain or posessing him.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
How many threads have there been for this?

Seriously, someones gonna say"Well I think it's Vergil" then someone will say" I think he's sparda", and it leads on just like that until an arguement starts; gets resolved then the thread dies.
Is it worth all of the stress people? I request this be locked.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Eh, agreed I'm sick of explaining facts and theories when it goes round and around until someone gets angry then flame,troll, flame etc = locked.

Top Bottom