• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my little theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss-darkside

Devil May Cry is god
hi

right you know how Vergil and Dantes mother was killed well i think when she was killed Vergil a was awakened ( u know during the attack ) and from them the power HIS demon power consumed him ( he became obsessed with his power and getting more of it) cos we never really were told what happened to vergil during the attack on him and his brother and mother ( obviously eva was killed ) but vergil did,nt get killed and at the end of DMC 3 vergil is seen running off to fight mundus sorry about the spoiler people ( but what im getting at is : ) what if Dante thought his true brother died the moment Vergil was awakened and i think it happened when Vergil, Dante and eva where attacked lol (tell me ur thoughts)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
If thats the case, Dante isn't Dante, and Vergil isn't Vergil. Eva's death molded and shapped their personalities to who they are. Both had a different reaction, while in DMC1 Dante is still upset. Her death effected Vergil differently, to the point where he felt helpless and craved power to protect himself. His mind became consumed; to the point where emotions were dead, and embraced the demonic side of his heritage.

miss-darkside

Devil May Cry is god
well i was a little theory i had, dante still is dante and vergil still would have been vergil just without the power obsession

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
miss-darkside;116306 said:
well i was a little theory i had, dante still is dante and vergil still would have been vergil just without the power obsession

I'm not too sure about that. DMC3 and the manga indicated they were very alike when younger, Dante remained the same, however Vergil didn't, like when they said "Jackpot!" together.

miss-darkside

Devil May Cry is god
well usually when twins are younger they think alike but then they get past a certain age when they start doing different things from each other ( like do there hair different , dress different , act different ect)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Devil Hunter 95;116424 said:
well of course you, i would love to meet you, but the whole dateing thing might go nuts because im 16 and u are 21...

yeah lol i was only kidding

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Don't hijack a thread with stuff like this please. Use PM's or profile messaging in futre.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Angel;116816 said:
Don't hijack a thread with stuff like this please. Use PM's or profile messaging in futre.

x2

Since Angel got me, I'll leave it open. But discuss about the theory and not about dating.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Vergil and Dante.........................brothers separated by fate, united by blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom