• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My imagination

Poopy X

The best artist.
This is what I think what the story of DMC4 might be:

At the begining, Dante, Trish, and Lady are working together as a group. They find out that the Order of Sword is trying to summon devils to earth for their own purpose. So they decide to make some actions.
At the other hand, Nero and Kyrie were orphan when they were kids. And the Order of Sword adopt them. But what the Order really want is something that's inside Kyrie. And Nero don't know that. He seems the Order as a Holy group. After Dante kill the Bishop, those monster which was under the control of the Order break out. Nero thought that Dante bring those monster so they fight each other. While Nero fight his way to get Dante, he discover that the Order of Sword is actually a evil organization. And he has been using as a tool. At the middle or end of it. Kyrie is kidnapped by Agnus. Because they need her to open the portal. Nero cry for the fate between him and Kyrie.
Then he decide to get her back at all cost. After that he may ask Dante for help. He might get Kyrie back at the end of DMC4, or it will continue at DMC5.
For this time, it is Nero who is going to cry, either for the lost of Kyrie, or the happiness of retrive her.
So what do you think? Huh ? :\

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
not bad ... but what happen to the part where Credo is kyrie´s brother, yeah he could only adopt her.

Poopy X

The best artist.
Thank you.

Maybe I am wrong.
Nero is the only one who was adopted.
But I still think Kyrie has a use to the Order.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
i think the part where Kyrie was kidnaped was some kind of pression they put on Credo, something like give us a human sacrifice or we(demons)will kill you all, Credo is the supreme general or whatever of the order he comands the all damn thing.
sorry my bad inglish:(

so Credo gave his sister away to save the order, he rather lose a sister than lose the all order.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Conceicao;53731 said:
i think the part where Kyrie was kidnaped was some kind of pression they put on Credo, something like give us a human sacrifice or we(demons)will kill you all, Credo is the supreme general or whatever of the order he comands the all damn thing.
sorry my bad inglish:(

so Credo gave his sister away to save the order, he rather lose a sister than lose the all order.

That's what I don't understand. He'd rather lose his own sister. Someone who is actually related to him and cares for him. When it comes to stuff like this people would rather lose something precious than to lose power.

I really like your idea, man. I really do.

If to say Kyrie does die, it would to me, seem like some virgin sacrafice so they can awaken something (in Nero or something else.) If this is to happen, may Nero go ape sh*t on The Order like Seras did with Zorin (From Hellsing) when she killed Pip. (I'd love to see Angus' face grinded into the ground until nothing is left of it.)

Not only will Nero cry, but I as well.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
VI-Rainbow;53733 said:
That's what I don't understand. He'd rather lose his own sister. Someone who is actually related to him and cares for him. When it comes to stuff like this people would rather lose something precious than to lose power.

I really like your idea, man. I really do.

If to say Kyrie does die, it would to me, seem like some virgin sacrafice so they can awaken something (in Nero or something else.) If this is to happen, may Nero go ape sh*t on The Order like Seras did with Zorin (From Hellsing) when she killed Pip. (I'd love to see Angus' face grinded into the ground until nothing is left of it.)

Not only will Nero cry, but I as well.

yeah, look i am a girl too, having a heart made of butter ain´t easy in some cases, it´s so stupid losing someone you realy know it´s special for something else, but the order is something realy big, large insland, lots of people big headquaders and stuff Credo loves that.

Top Bottom