• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my dmc 5 idea ( yes another dmc5 idea thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sorry guys, but i decided my next weapon to be something never looked before, style how Lucifer appeared, so i maybe will lose sometime thinking in that

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
The crazy demon;215265 said:
Sorry guys, but i decided my next weapon to be something never looked before, style how Lucifer appeared, so i maybe will lose sometime thinking in that

... please explain what you mean a little more im not quite sure what you are trying to say.o_O.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
He says that he won't be posting for a while so he can think of what to do with his new weapon, basically.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i got that part but it sounded like he was trying to say more than that. like he was providing a more detailed explanation that i didn't quite understand. something related to being like lucifer or something like that.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
The crazy demon;215342 said:
I thinking un mading something never done in DMC

i think i've got it now you are trying to make something differnt from any other weapon in DMC ( like how lucifer was differnt from normal weapons)

since i am posting i should add a weapon idea :

ziz guns:

shadow sword- sommoned swords made of shadows. they are created with ziz's own powers.

gunslinger moves
lvl1 multi shot-S- a slow attack with mutiple swords.
falling sword- fire the swords at the ground
lvl2 distance uppercut- down+S- knock the enemy into the air with the swords
perminent sword ( passive) -allows the swords that miss the target to continue to exist until they hit a target. they follow the swords created by the attacks.
lvl 3- pin up- up+S
cutting shell- S(hold) the swords surround him and spin cutting any enemy that comes near.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm back in action, baby! New mission.

MISSION Z-4 or Z-5 (I don't remember which)
Of Devil's Wings
Soar through the winds of fate to find the blue light!

Areas: 2

Area 1: Outside Fortuna Castle
number of rooms: 3

Room 1: Cliffside
Just continue going along the cliffside until a few Blades and Assaults attack you. Kill them to continue.

Room 2: Canyon
Don't fall here. If you fall, you'll end up in a room you REALLY don't want to be. A few Puia (birds from DMC2) will attack you, along with a few Hunters.

NEW ENEMY
Puia

Evil bird-women-demons that can dive into you or fire their feathers like arrows. Guns are most effective against them.

Remember not to fall while fighting them. If you fall, you'll land here...

Room 3: Canyon Floor

Ouch! What a long fall. Oh, crap, enemies too?!

NEW ENEMY
Kyclops (yes, DS, you spelled it right in the message)

Oh, great. Phantom clones with the element of earth. Too bad you don't have anything that's water elemental. Oh well. Just smash their faces in or get them to kill each other. They can spit stones like a shotgun or claw at you, but they're not much of a threat. After the stone attack, their armor becomes weak and you can attack them anywhere for a short while. Don't let up.

When they die, you can go back up. If you fall again, there will be three Blades, and every time after that will be two Hunters.

Area 2: Fortuna Castle Grounds
number of rooms: 4

Room 1: Fortuna Bridge

cutscene

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
MINI-BOSS
Nightwing

A big, demonic bat. It can attack by curling it's wings into a drill formation and drill into you, or it can attack by swiping it's bladed wings. It can also create gusts of wind to push you into the pit around it's arena. If you fall, you'll be spit back out with a bit of damage. After a beating, it'll fall.

cutscene where Ziz gains the Darkwing (I came up with a name for it!).

Room 2: Wind's Walk

This is the perfect place to test out the Darkwing jacket. Holding the jump button allows you to spread your wings and take flight for a short while. You have a flight gauge, which is represented by the yellow runes underneath your DT gauge. They deplete while flying and recharge when on the ground. Fly from platform to platform and try not to fall. If you fall, you end up on the Canyon Floor again.

Room 3: Wind's Run

Same deal as before, but now there's a few Puia to make your life harder. Once you get to the end, there's a cutscene.

Room 4: Fate-Wind Chamber

Nothing inside, eh? Oh, wait, there a Blitz. Lovely. Kill it for a cutscene.

cutscene

MISSION CLEAR

I don't know where Ziz finds Vergil, so if you want to tweak the mission so it makes sense, I don't care.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i thought of a gun but it will be hard for combos a x shaped peice of metal but an o in the middle it raps over the wearers shoulders and round hips

in the o there is a green o in the green o is a dark green x

the energy comes from the corners of the green x and froms as a ball in the middle and fires

it is called the decapitated x

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
( credo leads ziz to the edge of the town.)

Kyrie: ( excited) credo. you're back.!
Credo: not for long i just have to bring this person to. his holiness.
Nero: ( looks at ziz) who are you.
K: nero don't be rude.
Ziz: my name is ziz..... so is there anything fun to do around here
N: no
Z: you just have no imagenation. there is always something fun to do.
( next cutscene)
( ziz walks out of a room)
Z: i had to wait days for that.
K: it wasn't that bad.
Z: i had fun here and i whoud probably have stayed here most of the time anyway but it is annoying to not have a choice about weather to stay or not.
K: what are you going to do now.
Z: i am going to do a little exploring. i'll be back soon.
K: have fun but don't take too long.
Z:: hey, you're too short to be that bossy.

Devil May Cry ZERO 3
Of Devil's Wings
Soar through the winds of fate to find the blue light!
( ziz is on his cell phone)

Z: beryl don't be rude i whould like to talk to vergil.
Beryl: what how did you know he was with me.
Z: you should never be surprised about anything related to me.
Vergil: who whould call me on your cell.
Z: thats a dumb question. i've got a mission for you
V; im allready doing a mission for you
Z; its a mission within a mission. if you don't do this you will never be able to find me
V;.... how do you get cell service on an uninhabited island.
Z; its complicated. and i'm not on an uninhabited island. i left and am now on an island with a city on it. teaching dirty jokes to children in an isolated highly religious culture,
V: what!
Z; your surprised and i haven't even told you your mission, follow beryl's instructions i will tell her what you need to do. its to long to explain it all now. now give the phone back to beryl
( virgil hands the phone back to beryl.)
B: ( to Ziz ) so where do we need to go
Z: the tunnel to your left. after that head north.
B: oh okay thats helpful. we were lost. you forgot to tell virgil were to go
Z: i didn't forget. i planned on telling you so you could tell him
B: how did you know we whould run into each other
Z: i planned the whole thing. i'll be happy to pay you for the inconvenice.
B:eek:k bye ( hangs up)

(ziz puts his cell phone away)

Areas: 2

Area 1: Outside Fortuna Castle
number of rooms: 3

Room 1: Cliffside
Just continue going along the cliffside until a few Blades and Assaults attack you. Kill them to continue.

Room 2: Canyon
Don't fall here. If you fall, you'll end up in a room you REALLY don't want to be. A few Puia (birds from DMC2) will attack you, along with a few Hunters.

NEW ENEMY
Puia

Evil bird-women-demons that can dive into you or fire their feathers like arrows. Guns are most effective against them.

Remember not to fall while fighting them. If you fall, you'll land here...

Room 3: Canyon Floor

Ouch! What a long fall. Oh, crap, enemies too?!

NEW ENEMY
Kyclops (yes, DS, you spelled it right in the message)

Oh, great. Phantom clones with the element of earth. Too bad you don't have anything that's water elemental. Oh well. Just smash their faces in or get them to kill each other. They can spit stones like a shotgun or claw at you, but they're not much of a threat. After the stone attack, their armor becomes weak and you can attack them anywhere for a short while. Don't let up.

When they die, you can go back up. If you fall again, there will be three Blades, and every time after that will be two Hunters.

Area 2: Fortuna Castle Grounds
number of rooms: 4

Room 1: Fortuna Bridge

cutscene
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( ziz stops and makes a call on his cellphone.)

Z: hey beryl.... its important.... i have to explain the last part of what vergil needs to do.... turn on the speakerphone.

Z: you really should read the instruction manual for that phone.
B: now is not the time for your additude help us out here
Z: Virgil you should see a panel next to the door on the other side of the chamber.
Virgil: why dose it have to be me.
Z: i'll explain after you do it.... come on i don't have all day.
V: (walking towards the door.) you don't have all day? your not the one in a cave on a supposidly uninhabited island. ( touches the panel)

(the door opens)

???: how did you...
Z; come on Hecate your bright enough to figure it out. just think it out step by step
Hecate: shut up, hearing your voice makes me recosider my decision to side with humans
Z; don't lie you know you love me
H: that panel only reacts to the blood of sparda so if this boy can open it that means he is my brother
Z: oh yeah i should have done this earlier. virgil allow me to introduce you to your older sister. hecate, the second best expert in demon technology.
H; i see your as egotistical as ever.
Z: its only ego if im wrong.
V: hey how exactly did you two meet.
Z; its a long story the one thing i will say is her human form is very pleasing to the eye
H: oh that reminds me.this form is. not really sutible for human company.( changes to her human form.)
V: so besides the touching family reunion is there any reason you brought me here.
Z: oh yeah. hey hetcate are you still working on that expeirment for sealing demonic power.
H: yes. i currently have a blitz that has just been sealed.
Z: that will serve my perpose quite nicely. i want you to loan it to virgil.
V; what. why whold i need a deamon whith sealed powers.
Z: it is very good at sensing demonic energy if you lead it to the right spot it will lead you to your destination.
V: why can you just tell me the where i need to go.
Z: that whould be to easy. this will be a perfect test for you. i can't just hand over the power of yamato. even if it is supposed to be yours. i have to see if you are worthy.
H: you want my brother to lead a blind demon. and then follow it to some unknown destiation
Z: that sums it up perfectly.
V: a blind demon
B: the blitz speces can't see
V: this is going to be really annoying. well " sister" show me this demon
H: your actually agreeing to this. at least try to bring it back when your done.
V: of course. what else whould i do with it

( a large bat like deamon has been sneaking up on ziz during the phone call)
Z: ( hangs up the phone) did i say something to make hecate mad.... ( he turns to look at the bat like demon) thank you for waiting for me to finish my phone call your reward will be a quick death. unless you leave now. then i whould let you live
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
MINI-BOSS
Nightwing

A big, demonic bat. It can attack by curling it's wings into a drill formation and drill into you, or it can attack by swiping it's bladed wings. It can also create gusts of wind to push you into the pit around it's arena. If you fall, you'll be spit back out with a bit of damage. After a beating, it'll fall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( ziz is holding a large object that looks similer to the dead bat infront of him.)

Z: i wonder.... ( he holds the object up. a light rises up from the bat demon and enters the object it contracts into a small ball that slowly spreads out in the shape of a jacket.) now this should help.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
( ziz is now wearing the black jacket. it allows him to fly. i will explain the details later)

Room 2: Wind's Walk

Fly from platform to platform and try not to fall. If you fall, you end up on the Canyon Floor again.

Room 3: Wind's Run

Same deal as before, but now there's a few Puia to make your life harder. Once you get to the end, there's a cutscene.

Room 4: Fate-Wind Chamber

Nothing inside, eh? Oh, wait, there a Blitz. Lovely. Kill it for a cutscene
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(ziz sits down )
Z" that was alot of work i need a nap.

( the screen turns black, it then shows ziz suddenly waking up. he walks over to the edge of a nearby cliff.)

Z: don't get arrogant my demonic friend

( ziz jumps down from the cliff. he lands ontop of one of the assaults balancing on the point of the bayonette of DH-13 on the demons head. he fires off several shots from the gun. flips and lands in front of another assaut. he ducks under it knocks it into the air and holds the trigger of his gun firing so many shots that the demon falls apart. he draws yamato and starts to slash at demons. vergil draws yami and fights the demons with him. when they get next to each other they switch swords. and continue fighting. when they get to the blitz they each slash at one of the bilitz cutting both in half at the same time.)

Z: we are going to have to swich sheaths to ( they switch sheaths and both sheath their swords) crap my hair got messed up. ( ziz spikes up his hair with one dramatic movement. vergil copys the movement exactly and simutaniously. ziz looks at vergil amused) well now you have the hair all you need is a decent coat to compleate the look. i just happen to have a spare.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MISSION CLEAR

Darkwing.

Flight guage: drains when he uses air raid. refills when he is on the ground.

Moves

Glide: hold the jump button.
Air Raid: hit the special abilty button ( L! or LB) in mid air

the attacks are ziz's normal air attacks.

the jump button increases altitude during air raid
altitude lowers continuously ( slowly during air raid. quickly during glide)

it dosn;t work while using Nightmare Omega

during DT ( usable only with yami and yamato.) hiting the jump button in mid air activates air raid. hitting the special abilty button deativates DT

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
MISSION Z-5
Metallic Evil
Destroy the evil incarnate!

NOTE: This is one of those "smash everything in your way and get to the exit" type levels. It's a nice way to introduce a few enemies that will be haunting you for the rest of the game.

cutscene explaining how Ziz gets to Agnus' lab. Agnus explains that some experiments escaped, and Ziz has to kill them.

Number of areas: 1

Area 1: Agnus' Lab
Number of rooms: 6

DS, I'll leave it to you to give the rooms cool names. I can't think of any right now.

Room 1

NEW ENEMY
Burning Blade

Burning Blades are a mixture of Blaze and Blade DNA. Like all of Agnus' experiments, they're highly unstable and will sometimes explode. You can tell they will explode when they begin to glow extremely bright. However, like all of Agnus' experiments, they will only become unstable once their HP reaches less than 1/4.

After killing the three Burning Blades, you can continue.

Room 2

NEW ENEMY
Metal Bones

A stronger Agonof Inis demon. They are barely any stronger, however. The only added "plus", I guess you could say, is their tendency to explode. They will start sparking when they're ready to do that.

Kill the three Metal Bones and the single Burning Blade to continue.

Room 3

NEW ENEMY
Air Chimera

As if they weren't explosive enough already. They shouldn't be too much trouble.

Kill the four Air Chimeras to continue.

Room 4

NEW ENEMY
Blood Hunter

These things are explosive for a completely different reason. They've been augmented to produce blood at an alarming rate, making them able to fire their claws faster. However, the side-effect of this is that they have EXTREMELY SHORT fuses, to the point where a few gunshots will make them swell up and explode. Use this to your advantage and detonate them in the middle of a group of enemies.

Four Blood Hunters, amidst a crowd of un-enhanced Scarecrows. Detonate the Blood Hunters to clear out the Scarecrows extremely quickly.

Room 5

NEW ENEMY
Armor Lord

Holy crap, he just keeps rolling them out, doesn't he? These Armor Lords are the predecessors to the Bianco Angelo armors. However, they look demonic instead of angelic, and they are FAR more aggressive, to the point where they seem to be mass-produced Alto Angelos. Like all of Agnus' experiments, they also have a tendency to explode. However, they can also speak, making them seem that much more insane. Some of the quotes even have them say things trying to justify their actions.

After killing a duo of Armor Lords, you can continue to the last room.

Room 6: Completed Experiments Chamber

cutscene where an Armor Lord, in a fit of being even crazier than normal, activated Nightmare and is promptly pulverized by it while trying to worship it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
BOSS BATTLE
Nightmare Alpha

This guy should look familiar. He has all the attacks of Nightmare from DMC1, but he can't trap you in the Nightmare Realm. If you've played DMC1, you should know the drill. Hit the circles on the walls to force Nightmare to become his mechanical form, and then beat the tar out of the core when it surfaces. Make sure not to let him change back to his gel form, and you should be set.

cutscene where Ziz kills Nightmare and then Agnus stores the remains, thanking Ziz in a buttholeish way.

MISSION COMPLETE

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
( in a room in the castle)
Ziz: so you followed him all the way here.
Beryl: and you spent a few days playing with a 7 year old.
Z: basicly. so since vergil is finishing off that annoying demon by himself what should we do.
B: who says we have to do anything together.
Z: do you want to avoid me
B: not really but i don't feel like spending time with you.
Z: so you don't have a problem spending time with me. but you don't really want to.
B: basicly
Z: fine then, but you are going to be bored when i find something fun to do and you don't come along.

Devil May Cry Zero3
Side Mission 5: Metallic Evil
Destroy the evil incarnate!

( ziz in wandering around the castle when he notices a hole in a large painting.)

Z: hey, there is a tunnel here. ( ziz wanders into the tunnel. ) what is going one here. i sense something odd. ( he walks down the stairs.)
Agnus: what are you doing here.
Z: what are you doing here.
A: this is my lab.
Z: your lab is hidden behind a painting.
A: it is actually the perfect way to hide it. ( suddenly, the lights flicker) that is not good.
Z: did some of your experiments escape
A: probably, how did you know i was experimenting with living things.
Z: non living things can't escape. ( ziz points down the hallway)

Number of areas: 1

Area 1: Agnus' Lab
Number of rooms: 6

Room 1
( there is a demon sitting in the hallway.)
NEW ENEMY
Burning Blade

Burning Blade
A Blade that has red scales and is on fire. It's claw firing attack is fire-elemental, and continues to cause damage over time. they are extremly violent and also explode ( no seriously it explodes. it goes boom.)

After killing the three Burning Blades, you can continue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( another blade jumps at ziz. he slashes at is. it expodes. ziz jumps away)
Z: an exploding, psycho, lizard ... and it's on fire. why whould you make something like that.
A: most of those traits are unintentional. it is not supposed to explode and it is supposed to be smarter.
Z: oh ok... why whould you want a smart lizard that is on fire and ok with that.
A: im not really sure. it seemed like a good idea at the time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Room 2

NEW ENEMY
Metal Bones

Metal Bones
Instead of being able to see the skeleton inside the cage, like Agonof Inis, it is completely metal plated. It can use swords, axes, or shields, or it can be completely unarmed. after sparks start coming off their bodys they explode. they are very agressive.

Kill the three Metal Bones and the single Burning Blade to continue.

Room 3

NEW ENEMY
Air Chimera

A green, larger variant of the Chimera. They can use a wind gust attack that has a VERY noticeable charge-up, where they inflate like a balloon before blowing a razor sharp gust of wind at you. they explode frequintly and live to kill you.

Kill the four Air Chimeras to continue.

Room 4

NEW ENEMY
Blood Hunter

Blood Hunter
Basically a dark red, extremely overmuscled Hunter. They swell up and explode after only a few pistol shots. Melee not recommended. They can rapid fire their claws to near machine-gun levels

Four Blood Hunters, amidst a crowd of un-enhanced Scarecrows. Detonate the Blood Hunters to clear out the Scarecrows extremely quickly.

Room 5

NEW ENEMY
Armor Lord

Armor Lord
the prototype of the Bianco Angelo armors. They are thoroughly insane and even try to justify their actions by saying it's the right thing. They sound demonic, but they act like children.
After killing a duo of Armor Lords, you can continue to the last room.
they are extremly agressive and in capable of any form of tactics. unlike the other experiments these do not explode. they just try very hard to stab you.

Room 6: Completed Experiments Chamber

( ziz walks into the room there is a glass chamber in the middle containing something that looks like a pile of sludge filled with strange peaces of metal)
Z: hey wait a minute i think i know what this is. you didn't make this one
A: unfortunilty i don't yet have the skill to make something like this beutiful work of art.
Z: heh if you like this you should see the one who made it
A: you know the maker of this.
Z ( ignores agnus and makes a call on his cellphone.) yo, hecate... i know you are trying to hate me but guess what a retarded alcemist recreated Nightmare.... not one of the other weapons, the Nightmare. it is right here in front of me.... oh crap that is not good ( a Armor Lord is walking towards the Nightmare)

Armor Lord: ( it touches one of the switches in front of the containment chamber. it opens and the Nightmare flows out of it) m-master... i kneel before you ( while it is in the process of trying to kneel. the Nightmare flows over it without noticing)

Z: crap its out. how do i kill it... thanks i should be able to handle it now. so dose this mean you don't hate me... liar.... she hung up on me ( he puts the phone away)
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
BOSS BATTLE
Nightmare

the massive bioweapon from dmc1. it lacks the abilty to take you into the demension inside of it but otherwise it has all its abiltys. fight it the same way.

the Nightmare seperates and stars to dissolve. agnus begins to collect the remaining peaces.

A: your fighting skill was useful. but it whould have been better if you whould have been more careful
Z: dude, its a bioweapon not a puppy. you can't train it. if you ever fix it again it will kill you. and you will deserve it.
MISSION CLEAR

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
What the hellllllllllllllllll.

I dont have nothing in mind for a weapon so i will make a enemy.

Zicador.

A giant mantis, it can shot at you wawes of energy from his hands, be careful cause these will jump in your back when they can and slash your body until you make them go.

Looks:A giant mantis, with energy dancing around them, they are red and they have long curved claws

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
:O

I totally forgot to give descriptions of the enemies!

Burning Blade
A Blade that has red scales and is on fire. It's claw firing attack is fire-elemental, and continues to cause damage over time.

Metal Bones
Instead of being able to see the skeleton inside the cage, like Agonof Inis, it is completely metal plated. It can use swords, axes, or shields, or it can be completely unarmed.

Air Chimera
A green, larger variant of the Chimera. They can use a wind gust attack that has a VERY noticeable charge-up, where they inflate like a balloon before blowing a razor sharp gust of wind at you.

Blood Hunter
Basically a dark red, extremely overmuscled Hunter. They swell up and explode after only a few pistol shots. Melee not recommended. They can rapid fire their claws to near machine-gun levels of RPM.

Armor Lord
A demonic version of the Bianco Angelo armors. They are thoroughly insane and even try to justify their actions by saying it's the right thing. They sound demonic, but they act like children.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i finished the mission so check my last post.

i think i am now finished with weapons both ziz and vergil. the next side mission is for dante so i will post dantes dmczero3 moveset now:

Trickster
lvl1 Dash -S- quickly dash forward.
Sky Star S- (in air) - quickly dash forward while in the air
Trick Up up+S- teleport to a spot directly above where you are standing.
lvl2- Dash lvl2- can dash twice in a row
Mustang- S ( hold while coliding with an enemy) kick off the enemy and jump into the air.
Wall Hike -S( moving towards wall)- run up or along the wall and do a back filp off
lvl3 dash lvl3- can dash three times in a row.
Flipper - S( while being knocked back by an enemy attack)- flip an land on your feet
Air Trick up+S- Dante will instantly teleport toward the targeted enemy and land slightly above him.

Royal Guard-
lvl1 block-S
air block-S( in air)
release-up+S
lvl 2 air release-up+S ( in air)
royal block-S( in time with enemy attack)
lvl3 royal release-up+S ( in time with enemy attack)
dreadnought-down+S

Rebellion
Combo 1- AAA- a simple three hit combo
Combo 2- A then AA- two normal slashes then a three hit slash that hits enemys on all sides.
Combo 3- AA then AA- two quick slashes a vertical slash and a stab
Combo 4- A then A then A- three slashes of increasing power.
High Time- down+ A
Aerial Rave- AAAA ( in air)
Devil Wing- AA then A- two slashes then a flurry of stabs towards the ground
Helm Breaker- down+A
Stinger- up+A
Wasp Wing- up+A(in air)- stinger in air
Millon Stab- A ( repetedly, during combo 2 or 3 or Stinger) - a series of repeted stabs that continue as long as you continue to hit the button. it ends with a powerful stab.

Swordmaster moves
lvl1Prop- S
Shredder S( during prop)
Reverse Prop S( in air) spin the sword and knock the enemy to the ground
lvl2-Sword Pierce- up+S- throw the sword forward this move is faster and stronger than in dmc3. the sword returns as soon as it hits and enemy or wall.
Drive S( hold)
lvl3- Overdrive-SS(during Drive)
Quick Drive( A+S)
Dance Macabre-down+S

Ebony and Ivory
normal shot
charge shot up to lvl 3.

gunslinger moves
lvl1 twosome time- S ( analog stick in any direction)- point the right gun forward and the left were the analog stick points.
rain storm- S(in air)- flips upside down and fires the guns towards the ground
lvl2- honeycomb fire- up+S- spins the guns then fires them more rapidly
wild storm- S( repetedly, over a downed enemy)- shoot the enemy repetedly, then kick them away.
lvl3- Jackpot- S(hold)- dante crosses his arms and then fires a shot equal to a lvl 3 charge shot takes almost no time to charge.
storm ring-down+S fires shots in all directions rapidly

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
enemies....let me think.......biochanical!!!

a oger blown up and missing peices

fixed with cyborg replacements a metal arm,metal leg,half a metal body,a bionic eye

all made of demon escence

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
MISSION D-1
Red Coat's Dance
The second-born son's first mission!

Areas: 1

Area 1: Nibrehm City (The name of Dante's hometown)
Rooms: 5

cutscene explaining what Dante is doing

Room 1: 67 Slum Avenue

NEW ENEMY
Quickster

A fast demon made of crystal. Despite it's durable appearance, it's quite weak. Use the Trickster style to catch up. They can fire crystal shards at you, but they deal little damage.

Kill three and head to the next room.

Room 2: Love Planet

NEW ENEMY
Speed Mail

A knight-like figure with a purple crystal in the middle of their body. Gunslinger will help in killing them. One of it's arms has a sword grafted to it.

Kill the two that are there to continue.

Room 3: Bullseye Bar

NEW ENEMY
Reflexor

An enemy that is in the shape of many cubes orbiting around a single sphere. While they have master reflexes and can block any attack, a strong enough attack will disable the cubes and allow the sphere to be damaged. They attack by bashing with strings of cubes and they can also use energy attacks.

There is only one, but since it's so large, it's hard to move around in here. Kill it to continue.

Room 4: 66 Slum Avenue

NEW ENEMY
Walking Armor

Large, dark knights that carry immense shields and swords. If their attacks are blocked, they become stunned, making Royal Guard an excellent choice. They attack extremely slowly, making blocking very easy.

Kill two to continue.

Room 5: New Property

There are three Quicksters, two Speed Mails, a Reflexor and two Walking Armors. Kill them all for a cutscene.

cutscene

MISSION COMPLETE

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
( a group of mercenarys are walking down the street)

Mercenary 1 : you did a good job as always,
Mercenary2" yeah tony how do you do it.
Tony; im just the coolest guy ever
M1; so where should we go to celebrate.
M2: i bet you $50 i know what tony wants.
M1: im not dumb enough to take that bet.
T: really, you could have fooled me. so lets go get some strawberry sundes.
M2: that isn't really a mercenary like thing to -- ( suddenly his expression changes) ...

( a demon that seems to be made of crystal is holding mercenary 1 it crushes him and throws the body away. another demon kills mercenary 2. the demons then attack "tony" he fires his guns at them but they have no effect.)

Ziz: hey dante. you might want to know that guns are not good against demons.
Dante: how did you know my name.

( ziz casualy swings a large sword crushing both demons.)

Ziz: heads up ( he tosses the sword to dante.) so dose this look familer to you.

D: this sword... its name is Rebellion. it was real nice of you to give me someting i was supposed to have anyway.

Z: what are you doing playing around with these mercenarys. you are Sparda's son. you were born to be a devil hunter.
D: hunting devils dosn't pay my bills very well.
Z: i can help with that. first you need an agent second you need a base of operations. i can provide both but not for free. i will be sure to make it cheap and i won't charge you until you start making money. its a good deal. ( he hands dante a peace of paper.) follow this map to find the place i will meet you there.

MISSION D-1
Red Coat's Dance
The second-born son's first mission!

Areas: 1

Area 1: Nibrehm City (The name of Dante's hometown)
Rooms: 5

Room 1: 67 Slum Avenue

NEW ENEMY
Quickster

A fast demon made of crystal. Despite it's durable appearance, it's quite weak. Use the Trickster style to catch up. They can fire crystal shards at you, but they deal little damage.

Kill three and head to the next room.

Room 2: Love Planet

NEW ENEMY
Speed Mail

A knight-like figure with a purple crystal in the middle of their body. Gunslinger will help in killing them. One of it's arms has a sword grafted to it.

Kill the two that are there to continue.

Room 3: Bullseye Bar

NEW ENEMY
Reflexor

An enemy that is in the shape of many cubes orbiting around a single sphere. While they have master reflexes and can block any attack, a strong enough attack will disable the cubes and allow the sphere to be damaged. They attack by bashing with strings of cubes and they can also use energy attacks.

There is only one, but since it's so large, it's hard to move around in here. Kill it to continue.

Room 4: 66 Slum Avenue

NEW ENEMY
Walking Armor

Large, dark knights that carry immense shields and swords. If their attacks are blocked, they become stunned, making Royal Guard an excellent choice. They attack extremely slowly, making blocking very easy.

Kill two to continue.

Room 5: New Property

There are three Quicksters, two Speed Mails, a Reflexor and two Walking Armors. Kill them all for a cutscene.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( dante walks into the room. ziz is sitting on the couch.)

Z; welcome. so what do you think.
D: woah. this place is sweet. is that a jukebox.
Z: yup. and it will stay here. i have somthing a little more high tech.
D: are you kidding this thing is a classic.
Z: i'll introduce you to morrison as soon as i can get in touch with him. he is the best at finding jobs even for devil hunters.
D: how much is all this going to cost.
Z: lets talk about that a little later.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MISSION CLEAR.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
My next enemy.

Dark Cristal.

A little enemy that begins like a tiny half-moon form, if you slash it it will grow to a demon composed of cristal, they can reflect both shadows and light, making it a formidable foe.

Also lets say it can "Evolve" with the difficulty setting.

EXAMPLE:

Easy, it just evolves to a bipedal man.

Normal, when the bipedal man is destroyed the shards of cristrals reform and become a flying giant haw with the power to reflect light at you.

What do you think this could be a boss or a enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom