• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Dante Cosplay Thread!

IncarnatedDemon

They're actually biker/working out fingerless gloves. Since they're not cosplay items and actually exist in shops, I reckon you'll be able to find them pretty easily. Welcome to the forum btw. ^^

So besides my outfit/attire, what do you guys think of the actual cosplay itself? xD Here's another photo.

Looking great :D

TheRealDante

They're actually biker/working out fingerless gloves. Since they're not cosplay items and actually exist in shops, I reckon you'll be able to find them pretty easily. Welcome to the forum btw. ^^

So besides my outfit/attire, what do you guys think of the actual cosplay itself? xD Here's another photo.

Thanks , but where did you actually get them? Also , you look great

TheRealDante

Forgot to tell you that my gloves are also wrist-wrapping ones. Is that alright? And thank you!
Hey , I still can't find them , they all just have a patch showing skin just under the Velcro or fastener. Also could anyone tell me how to open a thread on here?

Terrutas

Go to main board page.
2S6py.png

TheRealDante

Hey , just to let you know I found some fingerless gloves that look almost if not not identical to Dantes. They are the Rawhide Brand. Thanks for everyone's help

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Here is a rough approach that i sketched out in my mind, now i made it visible to you with paint:
29xxdoh.png

You'll need a shoe lace kind of component to get the spinning effect on the hilt. You will also have to cover the wooden hilt with a black fabric that's makes it good to hold. And that fabric must be grey color, while the shoce lace kinda component must have black color.
You'll also need to make the skull to attach it to the end of the hilt.
And you'll need to add the Dragon head with wings at beginning of hilt.

But my sketch is just a suggestion on how to connect the blade to a wooden hilt. And i have not tested it.

4svojFy.jpg
Hey, this is pretty cool. I will definitely take it into account if I ever try something like this. Thanks again. :)

Top Bottom