• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Dante Cosplay Thread!

TheRealDante

Hey , where did you get your gloves? I'm trying to get the attire of the New Dante , but I can't find his gloves anywhere! They all either have holes in or don't cover the whole of the back of the hand , they have a space under the Velcro part

IncarnatedDemon

Hey , where did you get your gloves? I'm trying to get the attire of the New Dante , but I can't find his gloves anywhere! They all either have holes in or don't cover the whole of the back of the hand , they have a space under the Velcro part
I recommend examining Dante's gloves and taking your money to a cloth designer.

Make him draw the glove with all info needed.

Take the drawing to a cloth maker. Make the cloth maker make the glove based on the info.

:p

Terrutas

Take the drawing to a cloth maker. Make the cloth maker make the glove based on the info.

:p
While you're at it, go skin a bull for actual leather and take that leather to a designer so he'll make you the jacket on the spot.

You could also take some old man's hair so you'd have actual white hair.
:3

TheRealDante

Hey

:p[/quote
Hey thanks for the reply , but I think that's a little to much work haha and to the other guy who said skin a bull , you are immoral my friend

IncarnatedDemon

While you're at it, go skin a bull for actual leather and take that leather to a designer so he'll make you the jacket on the spot.

You could also take some old man's hair so you'd have actual white hair.
:3
Im just saying u may get better quality gloves and jacket if u go to right people with good info.

TheRealDante

Haha , so what did you guys think of the Reboot? Oh yeah and I am dying my hair white soon Terratus ACTUALLY , and DmC is easily one of the best games these past couple of years

Terrutas

If you want to discuss DmCDMC, please do so on the appropriate board.

And go ahead, dye it. It won't be real white hair until you turn 50! :D

TheRealDante

If you want to discuss DmCDMC, please do so on the appropriate board.

And go ahead, dye it. It won't be real white hair until you turn 50! :D

I was simply being friendly , I may be a new member but I've had enough experience in recognising douches like yourself. I find incarnated demon to be friendly but you are just atrocias.

IncarnatedDemon

Since u show respect i guess i must give my opinion. Im not fan of reboot.
It has its good things but from a overall perspective i dont get hyped for it.

Im DMC story and Dante fan. And DmC isnt any of those.

Terrutas

I was simply being friendly , I may be a new member but I've had enough experience in recognising douches like yourself. I find incarnated demon to be friendly but you are just atrocias.
Whoa. Calm down. Simply trying to keep my friend's thread from being derailed. No need to get all worked up about it.

TheRealDante

Since u show respect i guess i must give my opinion. Im not fan of reboot.
It has its good things but from a overall perspective i dont get hyped for it.

Im DMC story and Dante fan. And DmC isnt any of those.
Hey , thanks for sharing your opinion , I apreciate it. Even though I really like DMC , I just have a lot more in common with the New Dante , we also look alike. I guess that's just one of the reason I kinda like the reboot

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
They're actually biker/working out fingerless gloves. Since they're not cosplay items and actually exist in shops, I reckon you'll be able to find them pretty easily. Welcome to the forum btw. ^^

So besides my outfit/attire, what do you guys think of the actual cosplay itself? xD Here's another photo.

Top Bottom