• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Dante Cosplay Thread!

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Alright so I figured I should only have one thread for my DMC Dante cosplay photos instead of having to make one whenever I get new pictures. So anytime something new pops up, you'll know where to go. ;) This photo is fairly recent.

34q04dl.jpg

Here's me eating a slice of pizza...with no olives. And yes, I used the DMC1 logo because its my favorite.

Last edited:

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Not trying to nag for attention but I noticed this thread had like 31 views and no posts... Some input would be nice ^_^

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Thanks bro!
Looking good! Did you make the outfit yourself?
I've always wanted to try that sort of thing.
Hey thanks! :) And unfortunately, no. But I did work really hard in finding a good outfit.
OF COURSE! I would love for you to cosplay Vergil :3
Yay! I'll probably cosplay him after DMC3 Dante then. I'll find a really good outfit to wear, don't worry. Look forward to it. ^_^

IncarnatedDemon

I wish i had the talent of making swords. I would have made Alastor and ship it to you.

No bloody joke.

Such devoting fan like you deserves a excellent crafted sword.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
I wish i had the talent of making swords. I would have made Alastor and ship it to you.

No bloody joke.

Such devoting fan like you deserves a excellent crafted sword.
Wow... I'm speechless. But being speechless would be out of character. I should thank you instead! That was very nice of you man. ^_^ I'm happy you see my devotion to Dante. :)

Of course, if you ever did anything like that, I'd have to repay you. It's the only kind of gift worth givin'.

IncarnatedDemon

Wow... I'm speechless. But being speechless would be out of character. I should thank you instead! That was very nice of you man. ^_^ I'm happy you see my devotion to Dante. :)

Of course, if you ever did anything like that, I'd have to repay you. It's the only kind of gift worth givin'.
I always thought of the idea of making a DMC sword. Not necessarily one that functioned to kill things with but just a ashetic sword that looked great.

I may have used a cheap kind of metal though because if its no fun with a sword that uses paper or wood as material.
Even a well crafted wooden Alastor would never give u "**** hes got a sword!". People would appreciate the craftmanship but never get a sense of "Sharp blade".

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
I always thought of the idea of making a DMC sword. Not necessarily one that functioned to kill things with but just a ashetic sword that looked great.

I may have used a cheap kind of metal though because if its no fun with a sword that uses paper or wood as material.
Even a well crafted wooden Alastor would never give u "**** hes got a sword!". People would appreciate the craftmanship but never get a sense of "Sharp blade".
If I had more experience in sculpting/woodwork, I would definitely try my hand at making Alastor/Rebellion. And yeah, that would be nice. Design is important. As long as your hand-crafted blade had a lot of effort put into it, looks badass and is stable, you're good to go.

Agreed. Personally, I'd take baby steps (wood). Since I imagine metal would be harder to work with, you know?

I know right. lol I feel like quoting King Cold from DBZ... "Remarkable craftsmanship."

Who's that hot babe? O:
*blushes* X3

IncarnatedDemon

Here is a rough approach that i sketched out in my mind, now i made it visible to you with paint:
29xxdoh.png

You'll need a shoe lace kind of component to get the spinning effect on the hilt. You will also have to cover the wooden hilt with a black fabric that's makes it good to hold. And that fabric must be grey color, while the shoce lace kinda component must have black color.
You'll also need to make the skull to attach it to the end of the hilt.
And you'll need to add the Dragon head with wings at beginning of hilt.

But my sketch is just a suggestion on how to connect the blade to a wooden hilt. And i have not tested it.

4svojFy.jpg

Top Bottom