• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MUSIC

Sparda™

Everyone listens to music while playing games, school, at home, while walking. It is an important thing in our life, integrated inside It.

Personally I can't start the day without some music in my ears, and I know more than a few here are the same.:D

Well, I personally don't have any favorite genre. I listen to everything - symphonic metal, rock, alternative, trance, rave, techno, punk, hip-hop, rap, game soundtracks, new age, ambient, dream - basically anything...:p

Feel free to express your tastes in music and what is related about music here.

Hope this thread is good.:lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I am exactly the same, can't go a day without music, but i listen to alot
fav artists/bands atm are:
GAzette(visual kei)
Basshunter(techno/bass)
UVERworld(j-pop)

and various others.
Nice topic, rep+

Koemi

half-breed
I need music almost 24/7 (excluding class and hygienic needs time) - game + movie + anime OST, classical, piano, celtic, nature sounds (esp. thunder storms and waves), techno, dance, J-pop, soft pop, soft rock, musicals...

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Christ, I listen to music all day everyday from when I wake till I go to sleep, I even have a stereo in my bathroom so I can listen to music In the shower.

I listen to anything and everything.

Game Soundtracks
Reggae
Toasting
Jazz
R&B
Metal
Alternative/Death/Heavy/Groove/Nu/Dance - Metal (those are all types of metal....Metal is my favorite O_O)

Rap/Hip-hop
Country (I hardly listen to theese at all but there are still a handfull of songs I listen to)

Hard/Shock Rock
Rock
Techno
Club
Funk

And probably a lot more kinds I just don't know what all the genres I listen to are. :p

dante devil

Dante- Vergil- Nero
i like all genres i also like the birtday masacre, the white stripes, fall out boy, red ho chilli peppers, james brown and black eyed pees. so very varied :)

The Da3dra

Master Of War
red HO chillie peppers? lol just kidding with you ;) and nice to see eo many people that like to listen to a vairety of music rather than one or two genres.

From the "Blues Brothers"
Elwood: What kind of music do you usually have here?
Claire: Oh, we got both kinds. We got country and western.

Top Bottom